Checking my sanity; 9-23-19

"Hey Timmy?"

"Yea?"

"Do you know that moment, when you're stressing way too much and the world around you is slowly crumbling to small little pieces that you could easily swallow, and that you wanna kill your worst enemies by ripping them apart slowly and slowly until they die?"

"Um....... No?"

"Cool! Just making sure I haven't gone insane!"

And that left a traumatized Tim and a 'I haven't gone insane just yet' Dick walking out of the room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hi mothertruckers, school is still stressing me out, but my schedule is getting better, I would also say that this book will be........ how do I put it? Let's just say that it's going on hiatus, it's not going to be discontinued, no, that's a big no no, and the reason for that is because I might randomly update in the middle of hiatus, and I'm out of ideas for DC, but I do have some for Hetalia. So I might make a Hetalia one shot book, depends on how my schedule works out.

For all the days I haven't updated, I will share some information about me, it really doesn't help to know me, but who cares? Well here's a little facts about me:

1. I have trypophobia, it's depends on the holes, like on skin, that makes me want to throw up, if you search up trypophobia it shows some pictures, which make me uncomfortable, a honeycomb, I can deal with that since it's symmetry, but not all holes that are symmetry I can deal with, just honeycombs. It's really uncomfortable and writing about trypophobia makes me want to throw up, I'm not scared of them, hence the 'phobia' part, they just make me uncomfortable, but I still have trypophobia even if I'm not scared of them.

2. I'm first-generation American. Yes, I was born in America, not so surprising, that's the reason why my English sucks, it's my second language, my first is spanish, so say hello to the new me that you learned about, a hispanic. Now just to lead you on some clues, I'm not Mexican, many people at my school think I'm Mexican, which annoys me, since there are plenty of countries that can speak spanish, besides Mexico may be below the U.S and speak spanish, but spanish originally came from Spain,
(Spa)nish (Spa)in, (Engl)ish (Engl)and.

3. I was in a English Learning Program. My English, as you can tell is horribly, fact #2 is one of the reason why my English is terrible. To be honest I'm not sure how I past all the tests, the last year I had in there was in 3rd grade and that program lasted up to 6th grade, so I got lucky. The program is full of hispanics, obviously, my school has only (I'm not trying to be racist by saying this, so don't get offended) hispanics, chocolate and vanilla people  (yes, that's how I describe races, and I know Hispanics aren't a race) in the past year we got some Arabic people, they are also in the Program apperently. The program was fun for my 5-9 year old mind, but I hated speaking into the mics, thanks to my Spanish accent which is mixed with two different accent, it messes up whenever I speak English.

4. My age is between 10-14. I won't specifically say my age but I will say the range.

Thanks for 630+ reads!

That's all the facts for now. I hope I can update this book or at least make a Hetalia book. Also Thank you to the people who lost there lives during September 11, 2001, I'm may of not been born during that time, but still Thanks for sacrificing your lives for others who might've had the same fate as you.

September 9, 2019
9-11-19

----------------------------

September 23, 2019

9-23-19

Hi

I know I'm on 'hiatus' but I decided to do a little update on this same chapter.

I'm creating some Hetalia shiz, I'm not sure if I am going to publish it and let me tell you this: it will mostly be about  America/Alfred F. Jones because his the one I mostly read about (Depressed America if you want to be more specific and also 2p America)

Here's a beautiful song about two of my favorite vines, has cursing in it, so be careful if you're around family.