(Not a Chapter) Heh, Stress is my friend

September 7, 2019 -

So have any of you heard of Hurricane Dorian? If yes, we'll it hit where I live. I was planning to write something but I'm out of ideas. If any of you have any request or an idea you can comment, and I'll try to update this book.
Something that I would like to say about me: I easily leave a fandom for another fandom, depending on how good it is.
I have plenty of examples; when I first joined wattpad, I started on Eddsworld, then Boku No Hero Academia, DC well specifically Young Justice, Boku No Hero Academia once again, DC, Hetalia/Countryhumans. Right now I'm on the edge of leaving DC and joining Hetalia.
That's all I wanted to say for now at least.

OKAY, so I know it's been a week since I have updated, school is stressing me out, I survived the first week of school but I've already had three tests and a project that's due this Tuesday, the first week of school and we have all this stuff, the only good thing is the that I get to skip music class which we just sing random things, there are no instruments, that's band, in band you play instruments, and I also get to skip Physical Education, I'm not the most athletic person you'll ever meet, I suck at running, I used to be good until my body decided to make me be terrible at it. I only have a computer and science lab class to replace those. The easiest class is math, surprise surprise, yes, you heard right. I got the project as a Language Arts/Social Studies project, and I'm terrible at English which makes it worst, but I do enjoy reading and writing which is one of the reasons I joined wattpad, SS isn't that bad, Science is okay..... but the teacher either speaks slowly enough that you can make out what they're saying but they speak quietly that you can barley hear them, or, they speak loudly enough that you can hear but to quickly to be able to make out the words, it's a mess, math is one of the classes that I get the best grades at, so yeah, also Science class and Science Lab are two different classes.

I'm also getting into the Countryhuman fandom, but I'm still staying in the DC community, I mostly ship Rusame, judge if you want, but I really like that ship for some reason, there's Alfred Pennyworth a.k.a Agent A. the amazing immortal butler and Alfred F. Jones who is America, (he might look happy, but deep inside we know that he's depressed) both are named Alfred, the funny thing is that Pennyworth and America are both my favorite people from both fandoms/communities.
Like I said in the last chapter I won't be updating as frequently as I used to, blame school.

You know what?
To make it up for you guys I could make some Countryhuman stories, that'll be nice, I think, I'll try to make some.