De-aged Trio

A somewhat short story, I'm running out of ideas

The team heard children laughing once the Zeta-Tubes lit up, there were three children, one with a Nightwing suit, another with a Red Arrow suit, and one with a Kid Flash suit, Red Robin asked "Why do they have Nightwing's, Red Arrow's and Kid Flash's suits?" "Because they are Nightwing, Red Arrow and Kid Flash, they're just de-aged" Superboy responded "How old are they?" "Well Nightwing said he's nine, so Kid Flash is eleven, and Red Arrow is thirteen" "So they lost a decade of age" "Yeah, but they remember who we are, but they have the minds of a child their age" "Was Nightwing this small as a child?" Impulse asked, Nightwing looked to be the size of a six year old, "I guess so, since he was small too, when he was thirteen"
"Hey Roy-Boy want to test your flexibility skills?"
"Feet to Head trick?" Roy and Nightwing were smirking at each other
(Isn't called 'scorpion something'?)
"Yeah"
"Hey! What are you talking about?" Wally asked was feeling left out.
"You'll see soon" Nightwing said.
Nightwing and Roy got on their hands and bent their legs to touch their head and they started walking around, creeping out the team, due to how creepy they looked walking around, they stopped once they got tired, "How come you never taught me that?" Wally said, going up to the two who were laying on the floor. "Don't you remember?" "Remember what?" "He means how many times he tried teach you but you always fell, no matter what" "blame my speed and high metabolism" "Whatever helps you sleep at night, Walls" the team were amused on how they sounded like they were brothers,
"You know what would help to kill this boredom that's filling the room?" Roy said
"Speak Roy- Boy"
"Be patient Walls"
"Like you are any patient bird boy"
"You don't see me trying to hurry things up, do you now, continue on Roy-Boy"
"We should get Garth and Donna here"
"Yes! Let's reunite the original fab 5!"
"How are we going to call them?"
"Isn't Garth from Atlantis?"
"Yes"
"Yeah"
"Okay wait I'll go ask Kal if he knows" Nightwing stood up and went to Kaldur, "Hey Kaldur" "Yes, my friend" "Do you know who Garth is?" "Yes, may I ask why?" "Ok, great! Can you call him to come here?" "Ok?" "He's a friend of ours" Nightwing said seeing Kaldur's confused expression. "I'll call him" "Thanks Kal!" Nightwing went back to his two older brothers who were wrestling with each other, the team just stood there  dumbfounded, not knowing if they should stop them, "Kal said he's going to call Garth!" The two stopped fighting, and looked at him with excitement, the team wondered why they were so excited to see 'Garth', "Really!" "Yeah!" "Do you think that Garth can call Donna?" "We can ask him when he comes!" "Okay" The team just stood there, while the three boys just looked at each other with bored expressions, Nightwing just did a handstand and walked around the room, Wally and Roy just watched him and copied him, not being able to think of anything else, they fell on the ground when the tubes lit up and announced the person who was Garth, the three stood up and ran to the tubes, when they saw Garth, they jumped on him, making him fall on the floor, "Hey, Garth!' "Hey Garth!, can you call Donna to come?" "Call Donna, pleasssse, we need the reunited the original fab five!" Garth stood up with the three boys clinging to him, even Roy was clinging to him, "What happened to them?" "De-aged by a decade" Superboy answered, watching how the trio clung to him, "Can you guys get off me?" "If you promise to call Donna" Roy offered, Nightwing and Wally nodded in agreement, "I promise, I'll call Donna" "Okay and you better not lie to us" "I won't" the boys slid off him, "why don't you guys play with them while I call Donna?" Garth told the team, "Okay, I guess" Artemis said, she looked at the trio who had grins on their faces "What do you guys want to play?" their grins only grew wider "How about Hide and Seek?" Nightwing said sharing a look with the two other boys, "Okay, that's a harmless game" "To make it harder for us three, how about you-" Roy then counted them "-ten are the seeker while we hide?" "Sure I mean will probably find you guys fast, so it doesn't matter" "Okay count to ten, all of you, no cheating, come on Roy Boy and Walls, if we win, this will be our twentieth win against ten people" "You kept count?" "you could say that I have a photographic memory" "Stop talking! and hide!"

Garth finished talking to Donna about the situation, he saw that the team were all scattered around the room, he then thought of the games that would involve people to search, "Let me guess you guys are playing hide and seek?" he said letting out a sigh. "Yes, and now we regret it" Red Robin said. "Well that's what happens when you play hide and seek with kids like those three" the zeta tubes lit up once again to reveal who the team thought she was, Donna, "where are they?" "well I told them to play with them until you came, and they decided to play hide and seek" Donna sighed, "Did you guys check the vents yet?" "Um..no?" Impulse said, Donna once again sighed and looked at Garth, he went up to a vent and opened it "Hey guys, Donna's here" "Really?!" a voice said from the vents, "Really" the boys got out of the vents, and looked around to see if Donna was really there, once they saw they went running towards her and hugged her, she hugged back remembering the times when they were young.

Donna looked up at the team "have you guys checked how long it will last?" "Yes, Batman said they would be back to normal by tomorrow" Kaldur responded, "That's good" the boys got off her, and then Nightwing looked back at her "Can we go visit my Mami and tati?" Donna felt a pang of sadness, "Yeah, let's go, are you going to come Garth?" She got a nod in response, they left the mountain.

The people in the team who didn't know Nightwing's I.D, started wondering who where his parents.

¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤

When they got to the Gotham Cemetery, Nightwing who was Dick Grayson, sat down beside the graves and told them what they've been doing and how they were De-aged for the day, he soon fell asleep from exhaustion, the other two soon followed, Donna and Garth took them back to the mountain, they knew the code for Nightwing's room, so they went in there to put them in bed, but they didn't leave without taking a picture, which they totally didn't send it the Justice League.

My headcanon is that Dick taught Roy and Wally some gymnastics, but Wally never got the hang of it, this just randomly came to my mind and I was like "ok let's write it" and the reason I'm not writing as much is because I may or may not be writing a new book which will be batfamily related too, if I decide to publish the book the first chapter will explain mostly everything