Forgive me once I die

His escrima stick impaled the villains heart, he had no choice, the only way to defeat the villain was to kill him, the team were unconscious, he had to work more quicker, the team woke up in time to see a katana go through their leader, brother, son, nephew, and friend, the bloody katana, covered with crimson red, dribbling down to the pool of blood under him, his eyes widen at the stab but he felt no pain, he was numb, numb from hate, numb from all the pain he felt, numb from losing his little brother and his big brother who he had feelings for, he heard screams coming from the people that once loved him, or at least that's what he thought, tears streaming down their faces, their hate and anger was forgotten, the villain took out the bloody katana and took his last breath before he did.
He left the stick impaled to the villains heart, he put a hand on where he was stabbed, he lifted his hand, feeling light-headed, seeing the red crimson color brought comfort, comfort that he hadn't felt in a long time, he turned to look at the people who hated him, he gave a gentle smile before saying "I'm sorry for everything, from the day I took my first breath to the last breath I will take, oh and forgive me once I die", he layed down feeling peace, happy he will see his family, biological or not, he was happy.
Everyone looked at the two motionless bodies, not crying for the one who had been impaled at the heart, but crying for the one they considered family, the one who died thinking, no knowing, he was hated by everyone, the one who they hurted more than he has hurt them, the one who was always their for someone even when there was no one for him, the one who had saved them many times than they could count, but they, they couldn't save him, they ran up to the body, shaking him, telling him to wake up or it's not April Fools day, pleading and begging for him to wake up.....

But he never did.

The funeral was the worst day of their lives, seeing the person who cared for everyone despite their personalities, how they looked, or their families. Blue orchids were placed, blue orchids, they were a beautiful blue, memorizing and vibrant just like his eyes, eyes that were open the day he died but closed the day he was buried six feet underground.
Tears glazing people's eyes, but those tears soon streamed down their faces, pictures of him were placed, all of them were real smiles, seeing those smile made them realize how he had barely smiled after the invasion, he was buried beside his family, six flying Graysons, the only people in the world who could do a quadruple flip without the safety of a net, five died one night, the one that lived was joining them, barley an adult, hasn't even lived for two full decades, he died with guilt, guilt that he didn't deserve, the flying Graysons are reuniting with the youngest. Everyone left except five, two knew the reasons for the invasions, those two had lost a little brother who was, a little brother who was always happy despite having a harsh past, the three others were his adopted family, they knew how his happiness was sometimes fake, they knew how much pain he feel, but they did nothing, they lost another family member.

Back in heaven (:

The Raven haired boy opened his eyes, the eyes of a blue orchids like his family used to say, he was laying in a grassy meadow, a red headed boy with emerald eyes went up to him, "Dickie? Is that you?" The blue eyed boy smiled "No, I'm a clone" The ginger laughed and hugged him, kissing the messy raven hair. "Richard?" "Son is that you?" "Dickie?" His eyes turned towards the voice that he once remembered, he ran towards them and hugged them, his cousin John looked at him "You became a hero without me?" He put a hand on his heart, Dick just laughed. "Dickiebird!" A figure ran towards him and jumped on Dick, Dick just smiled "Hey, Jay-bird" he said moving Jason's hair out of his eyes, Jason just hugged him tighter. "Where are your wings?" Dick asked seeing that he nor his family had wings, they all looked at him and all of a sudden white wings that were mixed with yellow spread behind them "You also have them, you just need to concentrate" his uncle Rick said, Dick nodded and concentrated, his wings were different, they were black wings that were mixed with blue and where outlined with gold, all of there eyes widen, his mom went up to him "Your wings are...... beautiful" she said looking at the wings, he looked at them and grabbed them, "They match your Nightwing uniform" Wally said "Yeah, but how come yours isn't yellow and red like your uniform or Jason's since his would be like the Robin costume?" "Because your special" his dad said "How am I 'special'?" "That's because you" his aunt Karla started and pointed at his heart "care for everyone no matter what they done to you" Jason snorted at this "You could have been attacked by someone and almost killed but you still care for them, oh! Did you know the fountains here are like double sided mirrors to the mortal world?" Dick raised an eyebrow, "Well can we go see them?" Jason nodded and they went to a water fountain, "have you guys been watching us?" Everyone nodded with a gentle smile, "I also forgot to say, the fountain shows things that happened five hours earlier" Jason said skipping towards the fountain. (he died at 13? didn't he? So he would be a child) When they got to the fountain, they saw Dick impaling the villain and the katana going through him, everybody grimaced at that "Did it hurt?" Jason asked, Dick shook his head, "Honestly, it didn't hurt..... I felt numb and I felt at peace when I was about to die" Jason hugged him, Wally and his family joined the hug. They watched for the next hours watching them cry and beg for Dick to wake up, once they got to the funeral they saw how there were blue orchids, and how everyone was crying, the last people were Bruce, Tim, Alfred, Artemis, and Kaldur, after they left the five headed to a flower shop, all of them wondered why where they going back to the flower shop, when the five got there the bought seven bouquets of a dozen flowers each, five of them were blue orchids, one was made of tulips that were a vibrant red and yellow, and the last ones were marigolds, the eight angels realized that those were for them, the five put the bouquets on each of the angels graves, the Graysons having blue orchids, Wally the tulips and Jason having the marigolds, they all smiled gently before leaving the fountain. They all stayed up there together, everyday checking the fountain to see their friend and family, sometimes they were able to go down there and protect them but they couldn't be seen, when they couldn't go down as spirits they send little things like Robins, they liked seeing their friends and family smiling once they see a Robin.

¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤

Proud of myself for writing this, usually I say I'm proud of myself even though I know I'm lying but this time it feel real, I guess there's a first time for everything, and the flowers I just decide those would be their favorites, and Jason isn't coming back to life,  he's staying there, I was thinking while writing this that it would be cute that after a month that Dick joined them Jason would accidentally call Dick's mom, "mom" and he would slam his hand over his mouth, while she just looked at him with a smile, and she just tells him that he can call her mom if he wants to since he's like a son to her and from that day on he calls her mom and soon calls Dick's dad, 'dad' too, while he call the rest uncle Rick, aunt Karla and John, and maybe even call Wally 'uncle Wally' since he's barely 12 or 13. This are how the wings looked like I drew them when I finished this since I was bored, the second picture is obviously Dick's wings

 This are how the wings looked like I drew them when I finished this since I was bored, the second picture is obviously Dick's wings