Talon!Dick with Reverse!Batfam

I randomly thought of this at 2 in the morning. This is kind of mixed between Dick's POV and No one's POV

Dick ran into the batcave grabbing his katana and getting escrima sticks just in case, this was a rare time that he was happy about being a Talon, he had a healing factor which really helped in this situation, all his cuts healed slightly but good enough not to need stitches, it's a bad thing having two of your family members be former assassins just like you except they didn't have powers, his bruises were yellow those didn't heal as fast, his night vision does help since you can see everything in the dark, it sure is dark in the batcave, and he could see all the bats that he tamed, which could help blind his family, his strength wasn't really helpful, well he would probably have to knock them out so it might help, he also had advanced hearing, he was suppose to get it at twelve,  but he was more powerful than other Talons who were older than him, he got it four years early, the only problem about getting it early was that his hearing was weaker than the hearing of a Talon twelve years or olders, but still was more advanced than the average eight year old. He was running from his family, yep his family, all of them were older than him, all of them got mind controlled, they got controlled by something they were working on which failed, obviously, his family was chasing him around the manor, Alfred was in England visiting his family, so can't get help from him, running to the mountain? No, his family will hear his announcement and it was a school day, he was home-schooled due to him being mute and he still acted Talon like, physically and mentally, call the Justice League? He's mute, so the only option was to fight them himself, but first he would try to figure out an antidote or if this was just temporary. He grabbed the gadget they were working and he grabbed his holo glove to hack into the system, he climbed up on the wall and found a spot to sit on, he started working on it, while doing that he heard footsteps, which were Terry's, he memorized the footsteps of his family, something he was taught, he looked around the wall and found a place which was higher than where he sat, he quickly climbed up, "Dickiebird? Where are you?" Terry said in a sing song voice which was dumb, he was mute so he didn't answer, he just kept on going, he found out that the mind control would be over if they were knocked out, he also decided to fix the gadget since he had to think of a plan, he was good at multi-tasking, doing a single task was more difficult. Once he finished the gadget he looked around the room and saw nobody, he went down and put the gadget on the table, he pulled out his katana, he also took one of the escrima sticks and strapped it on his thigh since he had to knock them out, the first one would be Bruce, the court always dealt with the hardest first, they said it was training so that the easier ones would be quicker. He went back to the manor, and climbed up the wall, he saw Bruce walking toward the grandfather clock, he checked his surroundings before jumping behind him, not being heard he swung the escrima stick and hit him on the side of the head, quietly but still hard enough to knock him out, he grabbed Bruce by the collar and quickly but quietly dragged him to the Batcave and tied him up, he called five bats and told them to make sure he didn't wake up, sure he might be mute but when people aren't around he talks to animals, well Wally and Roy are the only people he has talked to. He heard the door open and quickly hid in the shadows, it was Terry, just like he had planned to start with the hardest to the easiest, his family wasn't hard to beat but he let them have their fun which they actually believe that since he's smaller than them, they always teach him things that he already knows but they just think that he's a quick learner, but one thing that they don't know is that for a month he actually led the court when he was seven when the grandmaster went on a killing sprees across the world. He climbed up the wall grabbing poles that were attached to the roof, he saw Terry walking towards Bruce, the five bats stayed put staring at Terry, knowing that their trainer was up there, Dick jumped down and knocked Terry out, he called five more bats and tied Terry beside Bruce.

He did that to each bat, hid, snuck up behind them, knocked them out, tie them up, and called five bats each time, soon forty bats all around the six bats, they had bruises on their heads where they were hit but they would probably heal in a day or so.
He soon got a text message from the league, they only sent text messages already knowing that Dick's mute, they were asking about Batman, he told them that they were mind controlled but he already knocked them out so they were safe, they replied by saying that they would ask Roy and Wally to come over, he was excited, sure he literally had older brothers, but he felt more connected to them than his actual brothers, which is kind of sad if you think deeply about it.
After three hours Roy and Wally came, Dick gave them a small smile which they gladly returned but wider, they chatted with each other until it was midnight, Roy and Wally stayed that night, securing the ropes one more time, Dick left the batcave and went to join Roy and Wally who were waiting for him in his room.

The next day (I'm starting to get lazy)

Dick, Wally, and Roy woke up, they did what they did every morning, and went down to the cave to see the rest. When they got there they heard a grunt, soon every bat woke up and looked around the room "W-what happened?" Jason asked, Dick went up to them and crouched down to untie them, he pulled up his holo glove, and he typed on the keyboard, "The gadget you were building, failed, to be honest I don't know how you got mind controlled by a gadget that was suppose to upgrade the batmobile" his family gaped at him "we were mind controlled?!?" Tim yelled, which made Dick grab his ears, "Sorry forgot about your hearing" Tim said nervously, Dick just nodded saying it was alright, he continued to type, "I had to knock you out and wait till the next day, which is today, and I also fixed the gadget" Damian looked at " How did you fix it if we didn't teach you anything about technology yet?" Damian questioned , Dick just smirked at him so did Wally and Roy, "he let you guys have your fun, he can actual tell how long it will take to beat you" Roy answered Damian, his whole family looked at.
When he untied them all, Bruce asked worriedly "Did we badly hurt you?" Dick just lifted his shirt to reveal a six inch scar on his back, "How did it heal quickly?" Steph inquired, "he has a healing factor" Wally stated, "oh and here's the gadget you guys were working on" Wally handed Bruce the gadget, he saw how it was better than the original idea, he looked at Dick who simply nodded already knowing he was going to be thanked. Wally, Roy and Dick left to Barry's house leaving the others alone, they all went down to the cave and watched the footage, they were amazed on how quick Dick was able to knock them out, he didn't even get noticed, "well I guess, instead of having the JLA stop me if something like this happens again, we just need Dick" Bruce muttered.

The end got so lazy, once I reached 1000 words I gave up, the beginning and middle was written like at 2-3 am and the rest was at 2 pm, I can write better at night. I picked up a new habit, everytime I think about of a idea, I just zone out and turn my head until I realize what I'm doing.