Random

At Wally's funeral 

The original 5 were now the original 4, Dick, Roy, Garth, and Donna were in front of his grave, they decided to sing a song that they sung together back in the old days, Dick started,

"You are.... my fire" he quietly sang, nudging Roy to go next,

"The one....desire" he too sang quietly, nodding to Donna to continue,

"Believe, when I say" Donna just stayed quiet, Garth knew it was his turn, so he sang with tears,

"I want it that way"

Then Wally burst out of his grave, and started yelling "TELL ME WHY"

The four sang in unison "AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE"

Everyone else just stared at the original 5, "How the fu-

-------------------------------------------

Wally was just rambling about things that made no sense to Dick, Dick interrupted the speedster by saying

"How can you be so stupid, Wally"

"Hey that's not very nice, say you're sorry"

"I'm sorry you're stupid"

-------------------------------------------

Dick heard a knock at the door "I'll go get it!" he went to the door to see that nobody was there, he looked down and saw some flowers, there was a card that said "from Wally, To Dick", Dick knew how overprotective his brothers could get about him, so he decided to keep quiet until they finally figured it out or never let them figure.

He went back inside hoping that his family wouldn't see him, and there was his two little brothers sitting down, they saw the flowers, "Who sent you flowers? Tim asked, Damian thought that somebody gave it to him for his birthday so he said "Happy Birthday!", "No, Dami it's not my birthday", Bruce walked into the room and saw Dick holding flowers, Overprotective Dad Mode: On, "Who sent you those flowers?", "Work!" Dick lied.

Jason came into the room too, hearing Dick, "Work?" he questioned not believing him, "Yeah." Dick grabbed the card and pretended to read it, "It just says, "Dear Dick, thanks for all the work".....'Cause it's just been a lot of work." Jason suspicion started growing, while Bruce was narrowing his eyes, "Work flowers, huh?", Dick tried to slip out of the room, but Bruce being Bruce saw what he was doing "Don't even think about it" "I'm just going out for a walk, nothing bad" Dick sprinted out and his family chased him.

---------------------------------------------

Wally busted into the HQ yelling "who ate my leftovers!?!"

Tim was in need of coffee, he got annoyed and yelled "who ate my brother's ass?!?"

Everyone in the HQ stayed silent, until Wally said "okay then" then he left.

-----------------------------------------------

I got this from tumblr, I don't have a tumblr account I just clicked on links and saw them, I actually know the names of the people who wrote them, minus the first one, the second one is nasasfake, the third one is incorrectmulti , the fourth one is legion-of-fandoms, can't do links but oh well.