A hug involves violence

After I finished my shift at the Bludhüven Police Department I decided that I would go to the manor and no Alfred totally didn't threatened to drag me all the way there if I didn't come to dinner that night. I usually only come to manor on the weekends since I only have 5-hour shifts those days but apparently Alfred figured out that today I only had a 5-hour shift.
*Time skips an hour and a half of driving and once Dick gets out of his car and yes dick can finally drive now*
I got out of my car and went up to the door to be greeted by non-other than: Alfred Pennyworth the amazing and immortal butler.
"Hello Master Dick how was your day today" "Hello Alfred it was pretty nice I only had to research some cases and finish some reports up, how about you?"
"It was good too, you should get ready to be attacked" 
"Huh why?"
"Oh you'll see soon"
Once I got into the main room I was tackled by Tim, then came Damian, and then came Jason. They started arguing over who should hug me first, they even began fighting!?! I was getting tired of them fighting, and  I was still in my police uniform since I decided to change at manor, I took out three handcuffs. I clipped one on Tim's and Damian's wrists, then another one on Damian's and Jason's wrist, and I put the last one on Jason's and Tim's wrist so now they're in a circle.
"Hey why are you doing this!?"
"Grayson take this off me immediately!"
"Dick why are you doing this to me all I wanted was to hug you"
"Well it's not my fault that you guys argued over a hug and started punching eachother"

I waited for 5 minutes until one of them spoke up,
"How about we take turns hugging you if you take the handcuffs off"
"Hmm okay I guess"
I started to take off the handcuffs and they hugged be one by one in youngest to oldest.

Today was a pretty nice day I guess

A/N- holy mother of chicken this is the fourth update this week I know this story is pretty cappy put I have the worst Grammer despite that I live in a country that I have to listen to speak English and I had to learn once I got into school, besides ELA is the subject that I always have the lowest grade on.

July 18, 2019