Assassins - Part 1

A/N- The picture above is how Dick's eyes look like I can't find a link to the artist of the picture

The ages are:
Dick - 18
Jason - 16
Tim - 14
Damian - 10

Version 1

At the manor

Damian was in his room thinking about how he had killed people with his own hands and started thinking if anybody else he knew had murdered someone soon he began crying because of the idea that he was the only one that had other people's blood on his hand.

Dick, Jason and Tim were passing by Damian's room they stopped when they heard crying, they shared a look telling each other something was wrong. Dick knocked on the door and said "Little D do you mind if we come in" after he said that the crying stopped and they could hear Damian's footsteps coming to the door, the door opened and there Damian was standing with puffy red eyes and tear tracks on his cheeks.

Dick hugged him and said "What's wrong?"

Damian just started crying, Dick picked him up and went to his bed Jason and Tim followed the two to the bed.

Damian stuttered during choking on his tears.

"I-I just d-don't u-understand wh-y you guys stay with me I-I k-killed people w-with my o-own hands.

"Don't cry now you are not the only person here who killed someone"

"I-I'm not?"

"No me and Jaybird killed at least five people or more"

"What about Drake?"

"I didn't kill anybody since I was just born to be the heir of Drake industries, oh and since when have you killed someone?."

"How did you and Todd come to kill at least five people or more?"

Jason and Dick both took a deep breath before telling the two, who they decided to keep the secret from until one day they had to come clean, well Tim already knew Jason's but he didn't know about Dick's. (Dick explained Jason's part while Jason explained Dick's part.)

Dick sighed and started. "Well you know how Jason died and came back to life by the Lazarus Pit right" They both nodded.

"Well Tim already knows this but when Jaybird was brought back he was sort of insane and wanted revenge since those were the side effects of the Pit, well back to the main subject Jason was more of a anti-hero then a villain because he killed people but those people were people who abused, raped, or anything that involves hurting people mostly children he killed them"

Then Jason took over to continue the rest

"Goldie here found out I was still alive and decided to not leave me alone and ever since then I haven't killed anybody and that's also the reason why I still use guns but with rubber bullets instead, oh and I was also an assassins like you with the league of assassins but I never listened to them since they always wanted to kill innocents and I always thought that was wrong and ran away"

Damian stopped crying and asked

"What about you Grayson?"

"I never heard about you killing anybody before you don't look like a guy that has murdered before unless you were threatened or brainwashed, mostly like Jason since he was 'technically' brainwashed"

Dick one again sighed and looked over at Jason and asked with a tone full of sadness and guilt remembering all those people he killed

"Can you tell them about the first two years since you know how I feel about that time"

Jason nodded and began to speak

"When Dick's parents died he was sent to Juvenile Detention Center because the social worker was racists and implied that he was a so called 'theif' since he was a gypsy, anyways when he got put in juvie The Court of Owls came and kidnapped him at the time they did that was when the old man was going to get him out of juvie to live with him since he was there when his parents died"

Tim interrupted and said with a shocked face "Wait so does that mean Dick was suppose to be a Talon, like The Talon with the healing factor, golden eyes and sensitive to the cold and light and all."

Jason nodded and looked at Dick if he wanted him to continue, Dick nodded back at him.

"Well after he was kidnapped he stayed there for like 2 years I think right?

"Correct"

"Why only two years?"

"It was only two years because they didn't brainwashed him to forget his memories since they thought he didn't need it because he already went through a lot to make them think he was broken enough to go insane and kill people as revenge, he later on escaped because he was sick of killing people"

"He became Robin because when the old man was patrolling, and he saw Dick shivering in the cold because it was winter at the time and Talon's are sensitive to the cold. He saw how he didn't have any weapons aside from a katana he had in case somebody attacked him, he went up to him and asked him, "what was he doing here" then Dickiebird said that he was escaping from the Court."

"Bruce didn't believe him so he asked another question "why?" which he responded to "because I didn't feel like it was right to kill all those innocent people" Bruce also asked if he could tell him his I.D, he took off his mask but kept the goggles due to how bright it was that night and introduced himself as 'Richard John Grayson' but he could call him 'Dick', when Dick showed him his I.D he told him to come with him"

"So in the end Bruce took him in as his legal ward and soon Dick figured out he was Batman and then he became Robin and the rest is history" Jason ended with a smirk.

"Wait doesn't that mean that Grayson is suppose to have Golden eyes? and he told you the story detailed?"

"Well after B took me in I soon got my blue eye back hear that there's no 's' and that's because only my right eye turned back to blue, and yes Jason told me that I should tell him every detail so he could get an idea of what happened"

"Wait, how come you never told me?"

"Don't know, don't care" Dick said with a smirk

"Ouch that hurt really badly Dickiebird, So the whole time you always wore a contact?"

"Yes, would you like to see it?"

"Yes!!" they all said even Damian which was surprising

"Okay just let me go to the bathroom I'll be back"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick came back with a hand over his left eye and said "ready" all of them nodded, then he took his hand off to show them the eye which was a vibrant golden color that looked good beside the ocean baby blue colored eye. The three of them looked amazed by how their brother looked, Dick began to panic because he thought that they might be disgusted of his eyes and said nervously

"Do you guys like it?"

"We don't like it"

"Oh"

"We love it!" they yelled with excitement

A/N- So this is probably the longest one shot I've written so far but it would've been longer if I didn't seperate them in different parts but I get tired if a one shot has over like 2500 thousand because it's all on one page, so I thought some people might be the same. The next part will talk about him being Renegade, I also might make 2 more parts with tthe team talking about the same concept.

Bye-Bye I shall come back from the dead once I finish another part for now let me rest in peace (No offence Jason)