Assassins - Part 2

*this will take place, three days later because I have no idea how to continue it from the last part, so let's just say they just asked him if that's the only time they killed someone. I also want to say that they might be Out Of Character (OOC), but hey that's the reason it's called a 'fan fiction' *

The boys were in the living room doing there own things, Jason was on his phone talking to his friends, Damian was reading, Dick and Tim were doing paperwork and scheduling some meetings they had about W-E.

Out of the blue Damian asked (more specifically to Dick) "I know this might touch a nerve, but when you escaped from the Court of Owls were those the only years you had of killing people?"

"Yes and No, You guys know that I started the Teen Titans, right?

They all nodded.

"But still it's kind of hard to believe that the person who started the Teen Titans, the only team with teenage heroes that didn't have connections to the Justice League, is here in the same household as us."

"Dickiebird also started the Young Justice team"

"We're getting off topic here, but talking about this Grayson is the only one that formed a team."

"Okay, back to the topic, You guys know who Slade Wilson is?

"Isn't he Deathstroke?"

"Yes he is, Slade Wilson is Deathstroke the Terminator."

"Wait, you started fighting Deathstroke ever since you started the Titans and you weren't you  fourteen or fifteen at the time?!?"

"Yep" Dick said popping the 'p'.

(Okay so I feel too lazy to write the beginning of how that got the mini bots in their bloodstream, so I'll just shorten it and plus I haven't been able to reach the episode and I will call them mini bots because I don't know what else to call them )

"Okay , well me and the team, the original five, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, and me. We went somewhere because apparently there was a machine that stops time permanently, when we got there, we fought some of his minions (I'm going call them minions because I don't know what else to call them) I sent the team to disable the machine when Cinderblock started fighting with me when we went down to the sewers, but he was just a decoy to separate the team from me, the team got to the machine, but it was fake and they got shot by a laser that put mini bots in their bloodstream."

"Do you guys have any questions before I continue?"

"I only have one, was Beast Boy the only one that was on both the Teen Titans and the Young Justice?"

"Yes, okay so continuing from my point of view, after I was done fighting Cinderblock, there was a tracker on him that showed where Deathstroke was, I went there and fought him, in the end he showed me that the titans had those mini bots in them and with a press of a button they could die"

*this shows how lazy I am*

"So in conclusion he threatened me, that if I didn't become his apprentice he would kill the team, so I became his apprentice. In the end he failed and ran away when I kicked him and broke half of his mask with the help of the team"

"Do can you guys guess what my name was while I was his apprentice?"

"No, and Jason would most likely to be the only one that knows that because he became Robin at the time"

"True, well my name was 'Renegade' and I never killed anybody when I was his apprentice but I did see people die right in front of me, since he always wanted me to kill people but when I refused to kill them, he killed them instead and the irony of that name is amazing"

"So have you done anything 'bad' that could officially make you murderer or criminal, because so far you sound like an innocent man Grayson, minus those two years"

"Well funny part here, he actually made me go steal something from Wayne Enterprises, but the titans got there and I wasn't able to steal it"

"Wow, does the old man know"

"No, but he might know now that we're talking about it, he really needs to hide the cameras better"

"We can talk later on, me and Tim need to finish some paperwork."

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Dick"

"Yeah, Timmy"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Did the team call you a traitor after all that?"

"That's the thing I liked about the Teen Titans, they didn't know anything about my I.D, heck they didn't even know why I left B, they all trusted me with their lives as a leader. When the Titans fought with me at the top of W-E, they noticed that at some point they turned like a yellowish and reddish color and that they were in pain, and soon they went to find out why that happened to them and Starfire was the one that figures out that it wasn't me who did it, she knew that it was Slade, when they saw how there were mini bots in their bloodstream they didn't blame because they knew that I was just trying to protect them."

"I also want to ask how were they able to get the mini bots out?"

"When they saw the mini bots, they came to find me so they could help me they didn't care if they would get hurt. When Deathstroke pushed the button there was a machine that was connected to the button so I just grabbed it until it had the same effect on me, I did that because I know how he doesn't like to lose, so it was that we all die and he loses his chance to have an apprentice or that we all live. He deactivated the button and we fought him and that was it, the mini bots just disappeared, they quickly forgave me because they knew why I did it.

"If only the Young Justice members where like that when the invasion happened" Tim muttered loud enough that Dick could hear him.

Dick chuckled "Yeah but as long that I know that I have at least one person or more by my side I'll be fine."

"Can I hug you?"

"Pfft, of course you can you don't even have to ask"
"unless I have coffee on me" Dick muttered that last part but Tim still heard it.

"Same goes to you"

The ending was just random because I suck at ending stories and beginning stories, the middle is always easy because you just write down what you want but the end and beginning you have to think on how you want to end or begin the story. I have the worst English grammar even though I live I a country that speaks English but that's what happens when you know more than one language

Okay so the real note that I want to say is that I might make like two other one shots that have the same concept but the plot will be different, they might seem like they connect but I really like the idea of them all killing more than one person except Tim.