Talon!Dick

"It's been six months since Nightwing was kidnapped, since the end of the invasion, just because you guys, minus Robin, couldn't see the reason on why he didn't tell us, and now here we are trapped in a cage, the Justice League is off world...... we're pretty much useless without Nightwing, he was the one who inspired other heroes to get their own protégés" Kid Flash and the the rest off the team were in a cage, they took away everything they had, even Robin's and Batgirl's utility belts and gloves, they were also smart enough to put some collars on all them, which took away their powers. (I forgot how you call those collars that they used in the 'terror' episode) "Without him we can't do anything!, we all have the same fighting style, Nightwing always taught us different types of fighting styles, even the villains can see how are fighting styles are familiar to each other!" Robin exclaimed in a low voice. Everyone regretted the day Nightwing was kidnapped, just because they had a grudge, he was kidnapped, if they left it behind the past they could've gotten there in time, well actually Robin was the one who would've gotten there in time if they didn't distract him.

(I'm doing a flashback, congratulations to myself!)

A distress signal appeared on the screen they were watching, "hey, someone sent a distress signal" Robin said. Conner touch the signal to see who sent it "It's Nightwing who sent it" he grumbled, Robin knew that his brother never sent a distress signal unless it was something major, "why would we help the traitor?" Lagoon Boy sneered. Conner ignored him "he's in an alley, it appears" Robin went to refill some things in his utility belt and called Batgirl to come with him, he knew the team wouldn't help him, only Wally, Kaldur, and Artemis would help him but they weren't in the mountain, "Robin! Where are you going!" M'gann yelled "To help Nightwing!" "Why are you helping the traitor!" Lagoon Boy yelled with anger "You have no idea what he did to help you guys, all of you could be six feet under ground if it weren't for him!" Robin yelled back, running toward the tubes, Conner blocked him "Why are you helping him then? If he can save us then he can save himself" "Get out of the way! He never sends a signal unless his dying! I have kryptonite on me and I'm not scared to use it!" Conner just grumbled as he stepped out of the way, "fine but we'll come with you" "I don't care what you do! Just don't slow me down!"

They got to the alley where Nightwing signal sent them, there was a pool of blood in the middle of the alley "Nightwing? Are you here?" Robin said with worry hoping that his fellow hacker was alright, Robin heard a gasp coming from Batgirl, "R-Robin" you could hear that she was trying not to cry, "Did you find him?!" "N-no, but I did find this" she held up Nightwing's utility belt, smeared with blood and a feather, Robin went up to her, he grabbed the belt and crashed down to the floor, tears welding up in his eyes and going down his mask "N-no" He felt a hand on his shoulder, he shook the hand off, knowing that the hand was Conner's, he turned to stand up, he look at the team who had faces of pity, "This is you guys fault, if you didn't distract me then I would've probably helped him!, but no!, he saved the whole world and this is his payback! They say life isn't fair, but this is far from 'fair', if you guys opened your eyes you could see what he did to help!, he trained you, took care of you, gave you love, he did everything and this what he gets!" Robin crashed down to the ground again, he turned to look at Batgirl, her face had guilt written all over it, "don't tell me that you also thought of him as a traitor." Venom laced in his voice, she looked away from him, seeing that, he stood up and looked at Batgirl and the team "Congrats your wish came true, good luck explaining this to Kid Flash, Artemis, Kaldur, and Batman" he left, clutching his brother belt, the last word full of anger, he turned to look at them one last time but he had his attention on Barbara "You know, you were like a big sister that he never had, but now, I don't think you deserve that title anymore..... actually I think you never deserved that title."
Everyone just stayed there, watching him leave, guilt could be felt in the air, you didn't need to have Miss Martian's powers to feel it.