Poly!Ineffable Bureaucracy (Gabriel/Reader/Beelzebub)

Request: Could I request an ask for a poly! Ineffable Bureaucracy, please?

--

-Gabriel and Beelzebub would always be trying to outcompete each other on who's the best SO

-Though, both aren't entirely sure on what exactly makes a good SO, so it doesn't always work out well

-Gabriel is more openly affectionate. Albeit, only after he saw other couples holding hands and whatnot. He'll always hold your hand. He'll try to hold Beelzebub's hand, too. Sometimes they'll let him, sometimes they won't.

-Beelzebub is more of a private person and will show affection in other ways.

-Solving your problems is one of the major ways Beelzebub shows that they care.

-There's always a lot of bickering between Beelzebub and Gabriel, but it's never personal. It's usually amusing to the outsider.

-Both will try to impress you with their demonic/angelic abilities. That, of course, is a competition as well.

-Beelzebub always remembers important dates for you, whereas Gabriel tends to space them a bit more. This leads to Beelzebub dropping a not so subtle reminder for him as to not upset you. Plus, Beelzebub does care about Gabriel, too. So they don't want him to get into too much trouble.

-After realizing how much taller Gabriel was, Beelzebub starting climbing Gabriel. It's not rare for you to see Beelzebub sitting on Gabriel's shoulders. If you're tall, Beelzebub will probably try to climb and sit on your shoulders, too.

-Gabriel doesn't mind. While it makes Beelzebub feel powerful and superior, it makes Gabriel feel strong. He won't mind hoisting you around on top of his shoulders, too.