Ace [Aziraphale/Reader/Crowley]

I don't know if you've done this yet but what would be Azirphale and Crowley's reactions to a reader coming out as Ace?

--

OH FUCK YES. I'M ACE! I added my headcanons on how Aziraphale and Crowley identify, too.

You were nervous to tell them you were ace.

Almost immediately, they could tell there was something up.

You were not looking at them and you kept on chewing on your lip as you tried to bring it up.

Multiple times you'd take a deep breath as though you were going to say something, but stopped yourself before you did.

"Is something the matter, [Y/N]?" Aziraphale asked and took your hand in his.

Crowley watched you with raised eyebrows. He had also noticed something was up but decided to give you some space. He didn't want you to go too fast or rush you to say anything.

You looked at Aziraphale in Crowley with slight fear. You wanted to tell them, you needed to tell them.

You felt tears build up in your eyes. Aziraphale, seeing this, would bring you into a hug if you were comfortable with it. He would hush you and tell you it was okay. Whatever it was, he would help you through it.

Crowley agreed and moved to sit closer to you. He'd put a hand on your leg to let you know he was there.

"I-I need to tell you something about myself. Otherwise, I feel like I'd just be lying to you."

They'd wait patiently as you tried to collect yourself.

"I don't know if you know what it means, but I'm asexual." You were preparing to give them a vocabulary lesson and try to defend your existence. Too often, people didn't know asexuality was a thing or just flat out denied it and said hurtful things to you. God, you didn't want them to say anything hurtful to you. They were too important.

"Of course I know what it means," Aziraphale would chuckle lightly. He would run a hand through your hair and smile softly at you. "My dear, there's no reason for you to be scared about telling us something like this. I'm so sorry you felt that way, but I'm glad you told us and let us in on this part of your life. Thank you."

Crowley gave a genuine smile instead of his usual smirk. He took a hold of your hand. "We're both asexual ourselves," he informed you. "Demons and angels don't exactly reproduce, so it that sort of attraction wasn't exactly built into us."

"O-oh," you felt yourself growing excited that they were also ace. It made you feel validated, that you shared this part of you. And god was it a relief of your shoulders.

"And well, I'm grey-romantic," Aziraphale added. "Agender, too. Though, I do use he/him pronouns. It made it easier presenting as a man to get around on Earth, so it sort of just stuck."

"Genderfluid," Crowley piped in. "Aziraphale didn't take his gender, so I stole it." Crowley snickered to himself.

"What we're trying to say, is that we understand and we'll do everything in our power to make you feel comfortable, alright [Y/N]?"

You nodded as you started crying again. Not tears of fear, but tears of relief and acceptance. They both hugged you tightly. They understood and they made you feel accepted and at home.