Depression [Aziraphale/Reader/Crowley]

Crow and Azira with an s/o that had depression, so their house/apartment is really dirty? I should probably clean... (If you don't feel comfortable with this, please ignore)

--

I feel called out and I don't like it, haha...

It's been a while since the two have heard from you. It made them concerned, especially since they knew you've struggled with your mental health.

They ended up showing up at your house.

You answered in your pajamas and matted hair. You were embarrassed at them seeing you like this, even more so at the state of your home.

When they walked in, they automatically saw what was going on. They could smell it, too.

Instead of critisizing you, they were gentle. They asked if you were seeking out help. Therapy, medications, whatever it is you needed.

If you said no, they'd encourage you to do so and offered to help schedule an appointment and take you to said appointment.

If you said yes, they'd encourage you to tell your healthcare provider that you needed some changes in your treatment.

Crowley would then gently lead you to the bathroom where he'd help clean you up. He'd whisper soothing things as he helped and told you you'd feel just a bit better if you got washed up.

If you're comfortable, he'd help you take a bath - you could wear a swimsuit or not. If you weren't comfortable, he'd wipe a damp cloth of visible skin. He'd then work on washing and brushing through your hair.

He'd be as gentle as possible, considering the knots. Perhaps he'd perform a miracle or two so it wouldn't be painful.

He'd also make sure he'd use your favorite scent. Like lilacs but it doesn't as a form of shampoo or soap? It does now and he's using it.

He'd press kisses against you while telling you how much he loves you and how he'll help you get through this.

As Crowley is helping get you cleaned up, Aziraphale cleans up your home.

He knows that depression can just make you too damn exhausted, take away your motivation, or warp your thoughts into thinking you deserve to live like that. So he doesn't mind helping.

He'll probably miracle most of it away. It's doubtful he actually knows how a dishwasher works or which cleaning materials are used on what.

Once everything is tickety boo, he'll light a candle of your favorite scent.

He'll also open up blinds and the window to get some natural light and fresh air.

He'll also make a hot beverage for you. He'll make your favorite snack, too. If you're on medication, he'll get your medicines all ready for you if it's the right time.

Once you come out of the bathroom with Crowley, they'll sit you down and have you eat/drink. Make sure you're still staying strong.

They'll tell you how much they love you and how proud they are of you for being so strong through this.

Once you're done with your snack/beverage, they'll ask if you want to go outside for a walk. That way, you can get some vitamin D and get those endorphins from exercising.