One hundred one

"Shit

"Shit... He chu". Kym said. 'No, you can't say that". Jimin said. 'Why the fuck not?". Kym asked. 'He cute though". TaeHyung said. 'Your pregnant". Jin said. 'Exactly pregnant, not married". TaeHyung sassed. 'But... Who is he?". TaeHyung said. 'Does the name Eric mean something to you?". Eric looks at Kym.

'Er-Eric". Kym stuttered. 'Eric!?! As in your brother!". TaeHyung says loudly. 'That's nasty Kym!". TaeHyung yelled. 'I didn't fucking know!". Kym shouted. 'I only knew his name not his face!". Kym yelled. 'Well... Think next time!". TaeHyung yells. 'Your not making sense!". Kym groaned. 'Umm...". Eric looks at Jin and Jimin.

'Their best friends". Jin said. 'The bestest". Jimin giggled looking at Kym and TaeHyung argue. 'I think its a Capricorn thing". Jin says and Kym and TaeHyung hissed at him. 'What was that about Capricorns?". TaeHyung said. 'You got a fucking problem with us bro?". Kym growled. 'Wait what?". Jin blinked.

'He has a problem with us Kymmie". TaeHyung said. 'I'm down to fight". Kym does a fighting pose. 'Same... Just wait nine months and I'll be ready". TaeHyung said. 'Overdramatic... Both of them". Eric shook his head. 'Now, can we leave before...". 'ERIC! Where are you cutie!?!". They heard a women yell and everyone looked at Eric.

'Aww, she's looking for me, she's so cute". Eric laughed and was tackled to the ground. 'I found you!". The women giggled and looks at the people staring at her. 'Hi! I'm Yeri!". Yeri smiled and looks at Kym and TaeHyung. 'Oh my god!". Yeri runs up to them. 'You two are safe!". Yeri said. 'Wait...".

Yeri stares at everyone and gasped. 'You two are here!". Yeri rubs her hair. 'What's wrong?". Jimin asked. 'Thei...". 'JIMIN!!!". Yoongi vamped speed towards Jimin and kissed him. 'Mmm! Mmm!". Jimin tried to fight Yoongi off but Yoongi held him against a tree. 'Jin, what the hell are you doing here?".

Jin gulped hearing his boyfriend's strong and scary voice. 'Umm... He can explain". Jin points at Eric. 'Meet them at the hunters house, asked them for help and tada". Eric said. 'Is that it?". Namjoon asked. 'I said tada didn't I?". Eric said. 'Where's Hoseok?". TaeHyung asked. 'Oh right!". Yeri said.

'They went to the werewolves house!".