Sixty-one

Jungkook lead Kym to the back of the campus. "Jungkook? What ar...". Jungkook got down on one knee and takes Kym's hand. 'I'm sorry". Jungkook kissed her hand. 'Jun...". 'I didn't mean to sound cold, I was just scared and I know that doesn't make sense but I was". Jungkook looked up at Kym. 'Then I saw your text and felt like a jackass".

Kym just looks down at her boyfriend in silence. She was trying not to blush but she failed. 'Ge-get up idiot". Kym turns her face away. 'I feel like it was my fau...". 'No!". Jungkook yelled. 'No, It wasn't, just... just let me take you out next time". Jungkook said. Kym tilts her head and giggles. 'Are you trying to take me out on a date Jungie?".

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at his nickname. 'Always call me that". Jungkook said. 'Jungie? You like that?". Kym asked. 'I do, I really do, you have NO idea how much I missed that". Jungkook said. 'Its been a day". Kym giggled. 'Yesterday was the worst day of my life". Jungkook replied.

'Your adorable". Kym laughed. 'Stop". Jungkook blushed. 'Oh, this is for you". Jungkook says and pulls something from behind his back.

 Jungkook says and pulls something from behind his back

'Their so pretty!". Kym squeals and Jungkook chuckled at her. 'Wait... You had them the whole time?". Kym asked and Jungkook nodded. 'I know, I'm amazing". Jungkook puffed out his chest. 'Nerd". Kym says and hugs him. 'Thank you Jungie". Jungkook smiled before hugging her back. 'Your welcome... Kym". Kym looks up and Jungkook kissed her.

'Mmm". Kym was surprised but she kissed him back. *cough*. Kym and Jungkook looks over and saw Jimin and Yoongi smirking at them. 'Public nudity? Shame". Jimin waves a finger in the air. 'You two walking outside is public nudity". Jungkook hissed.

Kym laughed and Yoongi growled. 'I will NEVER let the doomed see my baby naked". Yoongi said. 'Yet you will let people watch as you two dry hump? Where's the logic?". Kym questioned. 'No one can stop it". Yoongi says proudly. 'I'm hungry Jungie". Kym pouts. 'Aww, let's get you some food cutie".

Jungkook pulls Kym away while the couple glares at them. 'Hey! We were talking to you!". Jimin and Yoongi shouts together. 'Let's ruin their lunch". Yoongi offers his hand to Jimin. 'Let's".

'I will have her, just you wait".