Eight

"Well hello there daddy". Jin says biting his lip. TaeHyung was just staring at his professor while blushing the whole time. Jimin was looking down not wanting to look at his new teacher and then there's Kym. 'He's so old". Kym groans quietly and Jin reached out to hit her. 'Really?". Kym glares at him and Jin laughs.

'Now today is just going to be easy". Mr. An says and Jin moans. 'Such a deep voice". Jin shivers and turns to his friends. 'Why am I the only one drooling over this snack?". Jin asked. 'A slut will thirst like a slut". Jimin said. 'He's old". Kym said. 'He's a damn meal, you tasteless fool". Jin growls. 'Then I guess I'm starving". Kym shrugs and both Jimin and TaeHyung laughs. 'So... I will just call out names and then give you the assignment". Mr. An said.

'The who now?". Jimin blinks. Mr. An started calling out names till he got to the four friends. 'Park Jimin?". He said. 'The one and only". Jimin giggles. 'Kim SeokJin?". 'Here". Jin grins. 'Kim TaeHyung?". 'Here, no relation". TaeHyung said. 'Kym...". 'Hey". Kym raises her hand and Mr. An stares at her. 'I know, there's no last name, I'm foreign". Kym said but Mr. An continues to stare at her. 'What's the problem?". Kym asked pissed.

'Oh! Nothing! Let's continue". Mr. An clears his throat and starts teaching. Kym rolls her eyes and her friends smirks at her. 'What?". Kym sighs. 'He likes you". Jimin said. 'I'm eighteen". Kym hissed. 'Your legal". TaeHyung shrugs. 'He's a teacher, so eww". Kym gags. 'That's good part". Jin said and they look at him. 'Sneaking around is sexy as hell". Jin hums and Kym wanted to puke. 'Just shut up". Kym said.

Mr. An gave out a paired assignment and dismissed the class. 'Partners!". Kym says hugging TaeHyung. 'The cuties together... What was he thinking?". Jin shakes his head. 'Leave them, us divas need to thi...". "Jimin". Jimin turns to the door seeing Yoongi telling him to come to him. 'Oof, go to your daddy Jimin". Jin snickers and Jimin went red. "Y'all know". Jimin groans. 'We do". They smiled. 'Have him seat with us, so he won't have to look like a creep staring at you from a another table". Kym winks.

'Fi-fine, I'll ask later". Jimin said. 'By-bye". Jimin grabs his bag and left with Yoongi. 'Cute!". Jin laughs. 'Your with us Tae". Kym says dancing. 'You can escort us back to our dorms". Jin says putting on his long pink trench coat. 'Sure". TaeHyung said. 'We're going home! For about ten minutes till then next class". Kym chuckles. 'Kym, may I ta...". 'No, bye". Kym pulls TaeHyung and Jin out the class.

'Y'all share a dorm?!?". TaeHyung yells. 'Of course we do, I wasn't about to share it with anyone else". Jin huffs. 'We wanted to share a dorm with Jimin but the college said no, like they said no, to US!". Kym clicks her tongue. 'Bastards". Jin growls. 'Come Tae, let me show you my room". Kym grabs TaeHyung's hand and lead him to her room.

'Wow". TaeHyung looks around the room amazed. 'I love your room Kym, it's elegant but simple". TaeHyung said. 'That's what I was going for". Kym giggles. 'You like this? Wait till you see mines". Jin drags TaeHyung to his room.

 Jin drags TaeHyung to his room

'My god!". TaeHyung gasped loudly. 'Take it all in, sweetie". Jin said smugly. 'Who are you people!?!". TaeHyung shouts. 'Dads the President". Jin said. 'I'm part of a royal family". Kym said. "Jimin is young billionaire and he's family owns the biggest companies in Korea". Jin said and TaeHyung had to seat down.

'But enough about us". Kym plops down next to TaeHyung and Jin does the same. 'Yes, this is true, let's talk about something more important". Jin said. 'Like?". TaeHyung asked.

'Meeting your mother".