???

My grandfather was sitting in the royal chair glaring at the council members. "Werewolves?". He growled. "Y'all send werewolves out!?!". He shouted. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!?!". My grandfather was fuming and I just sat there trying to hold in my laughter.

'We wanted to be stealth about us being here and now we can't even do that!". My grandfather looked like he was about to kill every last person in this room. 'And while you idiots planned that attack, a werewolf attacked a Wang!". The whole room went silent.

'Wow". I said. A Wang? Really? We can't afford any hunters now. I'm to close to getting my TaeHyung. 'Now every Wang is out looking for werewolves because of y'all stupid actions!". My grandfather yelled. 'Fantastic'. I groaned. 'We are sorry my lord". One of the council member says. 'Bullshit".

They all looked at me. "Prince...". 'Prince nothing!". I yelled. 'All y'all had to do was nothing! And now I have to worry about a damn hunter!". I shouted. 'I will get Tae, even if it means I have to kill a hunter". I said. 'We can't go to war with a Wang! What are you trying to do!?!".

My grandfather looked pissed off but I don't care. 'I'm getting Tae, I don't care about the risk". I said. 'Stubborn as always... Just like your father". My grandfather groaned and I laughed. 'Besides I'm already on the campus so...". I shrugged. My grandfather looks at me and sighs. 'Fine... Just be careful".

'When am I not careful?". I laughed. 'You can't be careful". My grandfather says and I chuckled. 'This meeting is over". My grandfather walks out and I went outside just to pull out a picture of TaeHyung.

 My grandfather walks out and I went outside just to pull out a picture of TaeHyung

I touched it lovingly. 'God, you got even more beautiful over the years Tae". I said smiling. 'Soon, my darling...".

'We will get our written ending soon".