Ten

'I'm all packed and ready to go!". Jungkook says bouncing on his toes. 'You did some... Why are they with you?". Hoseok looks at Baba and Shrimp. 'I'm not about to leave my babies with my parents". Jungkook said. 'Wow". Namjoon had to shake his head. 'I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have a exotic animals as pets in the human world". Hoseok said. 'Ar-are you hitting on them?".

Namjoon bust out laughing while Hoseok stood there motionless. 'Cousin, that's sick, I am appalled". Jungkook grabs his chest dramatically. 'Oh my god!". Hoseok screams. 'Humans have pet monkeys and cobras and I can't have two damn tigers? That's not fair". Jungkook whines. 'This motherfucker has a pet bird, not even a real pet". Jungkook glares at Namjoon.

'You leave Sin out of this". Namjoon hissed. 'He's a fucking crow for damn sake". Jungkook said. 'Quiet!". Hoseok yelled. 'I'll leave you both here if you two don't shut up!". Hoseok looks between the two now quiet men. 'Good, let's go, I already found a house there". Hoseok says taking out his phone. 'You mean mansion". Jungkook said.

'I said house". Hoseok stares at Jungkook. 'I rather it be a mansion". Hoseok turns to his friend shocked. 'Your my friend, your supposed to agree with me". Hoseok said. 'I'll always agree with you but not for this". Namjoon said. 'And why not?". Hoseok asked. 'Knowing your cousin, he's going to be bringing guys and girls over and I don't know about you but I don't want to hear that". Namjoon shivers.

'Why does your friend know me more then you do?". Jungkook questioned his confused cousin. 'Can we just leave?". Hoseok sighs. 'Yes we can".

 'Yes we can"

"Damn!". Jungkook whistles looking at the house. 'How did you pay for this?". Namjoon asked. 'Bold of you to assumed I did". Hoseok smirked. 'I told the person selling this house to give it to me". Hoseok laughed. 'You mind controlled a human?". Namjoon asked.

'You sound mad". Hoseok looks at his friend. 'Leave my cousin alone". Jungkook pushed Namjoon a little. 'Baba, Shrimp, come we need to get the best room". Jungkook runs and his pets follow him.

'Yo! That's cheating!". Namjoon runs after him. 'Jokes on them, I already got th... Ugh!". Hoseok grabs his chest and falls to the ground in pain. The pain only lasted for a few seconds. 'Was that my connection to my mate?". Hoseok asked his self. 'That shit kind of hurt". Hoseok rubs his chest.

'I hope he doesn't get that".