Fifty-eight

"Mmm"

"Mmm". TaeHyung eyes fluttered at the sunlight that hit his face and realized that the bed was empty. 'Kym?". TaeHyung says but got no answer. 'D-did she leave me?". TaeHyung got out of bed and saw a note. 'I did leave you, sorry boo, I love you". TaeHyung growls at the note, takes a quick shower and runs out the room.

 TaeHyung growls at the note, takes a quick shower and runs out the room

'You almost ruined my beauty". Jin said. 'Sure". TaeHyung said. 'Well come along, I'm to take you to class since you let leave you". Jin shakes his head. 'She left me!". TaeHyung yelled. 'Its your fault for letting her wake up before you". Jin said. 'Bu...". 'Come on!".

 'Come on!"

'I don't like this classroom". TaeHyung said. 'You say that every time we come in here". Jin laughed. 'Well, it's true". TaeHyung said. 'I agree, the only thing good about this building is that I can see my daddy anytime I want". TaeHyung glances over.

 TaeHyung glances over

'Morning bitches". Jimin greeted. 'Jimin, I have been waiting for my other diva". TaeHyung watched how the two divas hugs and giggled at one another. 'Stuck up brats right?". TaeHyung glared at Kym. 'What I do?". Kym tilted her head. 'You left me!". TaeHyung yelled. 'But I called Jin so...".

TaeHyung was about to say something but was backhugged by someone. 'Sup T". TaeHyung rolled his eyes. 'Get off me Yeoyo". TaeHyung hissed. 'Your not fun". Chanyeol said. 'Class take a seat". Mr. Ah says walking in the class. 'As you all know there will be a ball two weeks from now so we professors decided on something".

'I'm too pretty for homework". Jin sassed. 'He can't give us homework cause we live here, not at home". Jimin said. 'That's why we call them assignments Mr. Park". Mr. Ah said. 'Well I didn't sign for anything so I shouldn't be doing them". Jimin smiled. 'Shh". Kym hushed them. 'Thank you Kym". Mr. Ah grinned.

'Your welcome". Kym said. 'Now, we decided that there will be no classes this week". Mr. Ah said and the the class went crazy. 'Just turn in a ten page essay on the galaxy and a mini project by Saturday and you all can go to the dance". Mr. Ah snickers.

'Abuse of power!". Jimin jumps up. 'We always do this". Mr. An said. 'Class dismissed... Kym a word". Mr. Ah says looking at her. 'Sure!". Kym said. 'See you guys at Joan's!". Kym waves at her friends and quickly follows after Mr. Ah. 'Don't trust him". Jimin hissed. 'Well...". Chanyeol slide next to Jimin. 'If anything happens, I got...". 'Death". Chanyeol was threw to the other side of the room.

Yoongi was looking at him with absolute murder in his eyes. 'Next time I will fucking kill you, don't you EVER go near him again". Yoongi darkly stats and puts his arms around Jimin's waist. "We told you". TaeHyung and Jimin said at the same time. 'Come baby, let's get you something to eat". Yoongi said.

'Ok daddy, bye everyone!". Jimin says and snuggles up to Yoongi. 'Let's go, I'm starving and my husband is here". Jin said. 'Hoseok is here too!". TaeHyung said and was going to run out the room but felt someone staring at him. 'Hmm?". TaeHyung looks around but saw that the class was almost empty. 'Who...?". 'Tae! Let's go!". Jin yelled.

'Coming!". TaeHyung looks around again and chases after Jin.

"Just a few more days".