Seventy-five

"So... Everything I know about vampires were lies?". Kym said. 'That's correct". Jimin said. 'My whole life is a lie!". Kym whined loudly. 'Shut your ass up and keep reading". Jin glared at her. 'I'm done". Kym said. 'Your what?". Jin looks at her. 'I'm done too, I thought I was the only one". Jimin giggled.

'Well fuck you both". Jin slammed a book shut. 'So Ahmi is their way of saying mate or lover". Jimin said. 'Vampires having mates are new to me cause werewolves usually have them". Kym says then gasped. 'Then those things were werewolves!". Kym exclaimed.

'Huh?". Jin said and Kym explained what happened to her. 'God Kym, I'm glad your ok". Jin hugged her. 'Thanks love". Kym giggled. 'Now back to our learning". Kym said. 'Right...". Jin laughed. 'They have four moons where they come from and they can see in our sky". Jimin reads from a book. 'Where are they from? Does it say?". Kym asked. 'No". Jimin shook his head.

'Yes it does". Jin said. 'Really where?". Jimin said. 'Their from Fangsylvania". Jin started wheezing. Kym rubs her head and Jimin rolled his eyes then started laughing. 'Weak". Kym groaned. 'I'm sorry but Fangsylvania, that's funny". Jimin started gasping for air.

'Some vampires can lose control on nights of the four moons, the biggest is sexually desires if two of the four moons appear at the same time, most vampires without Ahmi have a hard time controlling their sexual needs and will do anything to satisfy their desires". Kym said.

Jimin and Jin both stopped laughing just to blush. "I'm glad that made y'all stop". Kym giggled. 'Bitch". Jin growled. 'Learned from you". Kym blew Jin a kiss. 'Newly turned vampires needs to drink blood from their turner, master or vampire lover to share a unbreakable bond and link". Jimin reads.

'W-we really have to?". Jin said. 'Guess so and it makes sense kind of... I mean wouldn't it make us stronger?". Kym asked Jimin. 'It does say that, it also said that the turners, masters and lover can help their Amhi's or blood bags...". Jimin stops reading. 'Blood bags?". Kym said. 'Found out what that means". Jin said and Jimin started flipping threw the pages til he found something.

'Blood bags, a human or vampire at has unique blood that attracts a vampire, once that person is bitten they become a walking blood donor or "blood bags" for that vampire till that person... Dies". Jimin close the book rubbing his arms. 'I will skin Jungkook if that's what we are to them". Kym hissed.

'We're not blood bags... Right?". Jimin said. 'I ain't and I want Namjoon to say that to my face". Jin said pissed. 'Grab that book and follow me children... ".

'We got boyfriends to grill".