Twenty-one

Kym made her way to Joan's and screams. "I HATE HIM!!!Who does he think he is!". Kym stomped her feet. 'That's it I'm calling the crew, he's fucking dying!". Kym yells. 'I had enough!". Kym throws her things on a table pissed off. 'You look so sexy when your angry". Kym jumps to a voice and turns around.

 Kym jumps to a voice and turns around

'Fuck me up daddy'. Kym coughs at her thoughts. 'Hmm...". Kym watched the man slowly approach her and she didn't move. 'Hi". The man smirks. 'H-hi". Kym chokes out and the man chuckles. 'Why are you so mad my Princess?". The man asked. Kym just stared at him, trying to speak but she couldn't. Kym shakes her head and moves back from him.

'Who are you?". Kym asked. The man just tilts his head. 'I never seen you before, so who are you?". Kym folds her arms. 'You don't remember me?". The man asked. 'I don't know you". Kym replied. 'The mall". The man say. 'You were the guy watching us?". Kym glared at him. 'Not us, you".

'Me?". Kym blinks. 'Mmm". The man closed the gap between him and Kym. He leans in to whisper in her ear. 'What's your name Princess?". He whispered and Kym held her breath. 'Ky-Kym". Kym stutters. 'Kym huh?". The man said still dangerously close to Kym. 'I'm Jungkook". Kym got chills for some reason. 'Nice to meet you Kym". Kym shivers. 'C-can you mo-move please?". Kym stutters. 'Do you want me too?".

Kym yelps when Jungkook wraps a arm around her waist and uses a finger to rub her back. Kym let a little moan and Jungkook chuckled. 'You sound great kitten... I wonder". Jungkook says and lets Kym go but he doesn't move away.

'Lets continue this real soon, let's do lunch, my treat". Jungkook says staring at Kym. 'And bring your mall friend, my buddy likes him". Jungkook said. 'O-ok". Kym said. 'Thank you cutie". Jungkook says and leans in again.

'See you soon... Ahmi". Jungkook kissed Kym's neck and walks out. Kym sits in the nearest chair trying to calm her heart down. "My god". Kym touches her chest. 'That was so damn disappointing!". Kym shouts.

'He doesn't have green eyes!".