Fifty-nine

TaeHyung immediately attached his self to Hoseok

TaeHyung immediately attached his self to Hoseok. "I'm happy to see you two". Hoseok kissed TaeHyung on his forehead. 'Tae, did Yoongi really throw your friend across the room?". Namjoon asked. 'He did, he didn't listen to the warning I gave him". TaeHyung said. 'Idiot". Namjoon said.

'So... Why are y'all down here so early? Not that I'm complaining or anything". Hoseok said. 'We don't have any classes this week!". Jin says bouncing on Namjoon. 'Pl-please stop". Namjoon groaned. 'Sorry". Jin said. 'Wait... Wasn't the horny couple down here?". Jin asked. 'No why?". Hoseok said. 'Cause Yoongi... Never mind". Jin sighs. 'Umm".

They turned seeing Jungkook pouting like a puppy. 'Hi Jungkook, what's up?". Jin asked. 'D-do you guys know where Kym is?". Jungkook started playing with his shirt. 'She's helping Mr. Ah with something why?". Jin said. 'What". Jungkook hissed. 'Kook". Hoseok glared at him. "What did you do?". Jin hissed towards Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at TaeHyung but TaeHyung shrugs his shoulders. 'Its not my place to get involved, I told you this already". TaeHyung said. 'He did something to Kym, didn't he?". Jin asked. 'Describe the word did". TaeHyung said. 'Tae!". Jungkook yelled. 'Its TaeHyung to you". TaeHyung said. 'Forget it, I'll find her myself". Jungkook huffed and stomps out.

"So... Why did Kym move out?". Jin looks at Hoseok. 'Uhh...". Hoseok looks at Namjoon. 'Don't try to get me in trouble". Namjoon said. 'Thanks Joon". Hoseok grumbles. 'Glad I can help". Namjoon laughed. 'Answer me Jung". Jin growled. 'It was necessary". Hoseok said.

'How? I'm alone in that big ass dorm, I don't want to be in there". Jin puffed out his cheeks. 'Your so cute". Namjoon said. 'Have Joon stay with you". TaeHyung suggested. 'Huh?". Everyone looks at TaeHyung. 'What? You really think that Yoongi would let Jimin stay with him?". TaeHyung said.

'Joonie, will you stay with me?". Jin asked with pledging eyes. Namjoon looked away blushing. 'I-I mean... I don't mi...". 'Thank you!". Jin hugs his boyfriend tight. 'Aww... But we're cuter". TaeHyung giggled and kissed his boyfriend cheek. 'Of course we are". Hoseok chuckled. 'Ha! You wish". Jin said. 'We invited couple goals". Namjoon said.

'Jimin and Yoongi invited couple goals". TaeHyung corrected. 'Where do you think they got it from?". Namjoon said and they laughed.

"He won't have you for long my dear, trust me".