Thirty-one

TaeHyung jumped a little at the question. 'Li-like what I wanted to do to with my life?". TaeHyung asked knowing that it wasn't true. 'Yeah". Hoseok said. 'Wait? Really?". TaeHyung says hopefully. 'No". Hoseok chuckled. 'Umm... I had a dream that I was a monkey". TaeHyung rubs his neck.

'Really?". Hoseok was a little disappointed at that. He was hoping for TaeHyung to say that he was dreaming about him. Then he saw that TaeHyung wasn't looking at him. 'Your lying". Hoseok blurted out. TaeHyung didn't look at Hoseok. 'Your going to think I'm weird". TaeHyung says whispering.

'TaeHyung, look at me". TaeHyung did what he was told and saw Hoseok giving him a warm smile. 'I would never think that and I don't want you to think so little of yourself, ok?". TaeHyung felt all fuzzy in the inside. 'I umm...". TaeHyung took a deep breath before continuing. 'I've been having dreams about yellow eyes".

Hoseok was grinning like a idiot. 'Yes!". Hoseok mentally cheered. 'And honestly... It pissed me off". TaeHyung growled. 'Huh?". Hoseok glanced at TaeHyung who was fuming. 'I lost SO much sleep because of it and I blame my sleepless nights for my attitude". TaeHyung huff.

'Oh umm... Well". Hoseok felt bad. He didn't know how bad he was affecting this poor boy. 'But...". Hoseok looks at TaeHyung who was covering his face with his hands. 'It was you so I'm ok with it". TaeHyung muffles in his hands.

'Yo-you". Hoseok sighs. 'You are so cute". TaeHyung glared at Hoseok but he was still. 'Shut up and eat your food!". TaeHyung yells and starts eating his food. 'I forgot all about this". Hoseok says eating. 'Your steak is very bloody ". TaeHyung gags seeing it.

'I like it?". Hoseok says as a question. 'Jin would be having people's heads right now". TaeHyung laughed. 'Your going gave to tell him eventually'. Hoseok sighs. 'Tae". TaeHyung hums. 'I have a place I want to show you, if you don't mind". Hoseok said.

'I don't mind at all". TaeHyung smiled. 'Sweet". Hoseok cheers. 'Well lets hurry this up". TaeHyung nods and continues to eats.

 TaeHyung nods and continues to eats

TaeHyung looks around the park in awe. 'This is gorgeous!". TaeHyung squealed. 'It is isn't it". Hoseok hadn't been here in a while and forgot how beautiful it was. 'There's a fountain here, wanna go see it?". Hoseok asked but didn't hear anything.

'TaeHyung?". Hoseok looks around but TaeHyung wasn't near him. 'Tae...". 'Hoseok! Come take a picture of me!". Hoseok quickly went to TaeHyung's voice and stops breathing.

 Hoseok quickly went to TaeHyung's voice and stops breathing

Hoseok just stood there staring at him. 'How? How is he so beautiful?'. Hoseok thinks. 'Hoseok! Hurry up before I sneeze". TaeHyung said. 'Right! Sorry!". Hoseok takes out his phone and took literally 20 pictures of him. 'Done". Hoseok said and TaeHyung immediately sneezes.

'Aww you sneeze like a puppy". Hoseok laughed. 'Did you hear what I heard?". TaeHyung asked. 'I sounded like I was in danger". TaeHyung said. 'Your adorable". Hoseok chuckled. 'Thank you". TaeHyung giggled. 'Wanna see one more thing?". Hoseok asked. 'Of course".

 'Of course"

TaeHyung didn't mind how the moon was a different color, he thought it was beautiful. 'Your not freaked out about the color?". Hoseok asked. 'Its beautiful". TaeHyung says still looking at the moon. TaeHyung forced Hoseok to sit on the ground and TaeHyung rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

They sat in peaceful silence til Hoseok spoke. 'We didn't finish our game". Hoseok laughed then heard the rhythm of TaeHyung's breathing. 'He's sleeping'. Hoseok smiles and gently picks him up.

'I hope he doesn't mind my taking him to my house". Hoseok says and with his vampire speed goes home.