xli. confessions

HARLOWCASTEE POSTED A PHOTO !

LIKED BY JADAMITCHELL AND OTHERS

HARLOWCASTEE do u

view 1197 comments!

USER15 can i do u?
COLBYBROCK LIKED THIS COMMENT !
USER15 omfg i-
USER28 HARLBY IS ALIVE AND THRIVING ???

KATRINASTUARTOFFICIAL i love love LOVE u 💙

USER1 pink-haired QUEEN

USER19 my grades, skin, and love life after harlow tells me to "do u": 📈
JADAMITCHELL wow ur impact is insane
HARLOWCASTEE i'm out here fixing lives

MATTBENNETT whatcha doin with ur hand sis
HARLOWCASTEE smacking u with it sis

USER30 hot af

USER24 🥵🥵🥵🥵

TARAYUMMYY u rly are THAT bitch
HARLOWCASTEE 🤪

AVA_SANDERS hi miss u
HARLOWCASTEE hi miss u more
EBONYPETERSON what about me??
HARLOWCASTEE i guess u 2

USER35 why isn't anyone talking about colby's sneaky ass like? like bitch we see u 👀

- - -

colby was currently sat on the couch in his new apartment watching harlow as she sat on the floor in front of a mirror to apply mascara. not a day went by since they became exclusive that he wasn't grateful for the girl. the two were experiencing bliss, as couples in the honeymoon stage do.

but bliss couldn't last forever, and both colby and harlow knew that their intense happiness might be cut short after today. harlow had called elton earlier, saying that she wanted to see her brother. and while this was partially true, she also felt that it was time to come clean to him and her and colby.

so colby was nervous, and rightfully so. harlow decided that it would be easier for her to talk to elton if colby wasn't there, because she would be able to reason with him better if elton wasn't strangling colby.

"you're awfully quiet today," harlow commented, looking through the mirror at her boyfriend.

colby let out a puff of air, then placed his elbows on his knees. "i'm freaking out, a little bit." colby admitted as if harlow didn't already know this. "what if he's really mad at me?"

she shrugged in response, continuing to apply mascara. "i don't want to freak you out, but he honestly might be, at first. but that's why i'm going alone so that if he is really mad it'll just be directed at me and not you."