xxvii. almost

harlow had spent the weekend with her friends, who successfully took her mind off the colby problem. but now it was tuesday and harlow was back in la, with no one to take her mind off the boy.

one thing that did help her take her mind off her confusing love life was going to class. harlow was currently sat in the back of her english class half-listening to the professor, while she scrolled through various online websites. she loved her class but had the attention span of a squirrel.

english class and online shopping were proving to be a good distraction from harlow's thoughts until a text came through her mac.

COLE🐝

r u home yet

HARLZZ

i'm actually in class

so no

COLE🐝

if ur in la ur home

HARLZZ

well class isn't home so..

COLE🐝

ur a smart ass

come over tn

HARLZZ

dude i skipped out of class thurs

i need to catch up on my shit

COLE🐝

ok well catch up on ur shit here

HARLZZ

why would i do that when i have a perfectly good desk here

COLE🐝

bc i'm not there

HARLZZ

someone's ego has inflated

COLE🐝

ignoring that

r u gonna come over tn or what

HARLZZ

...yes

c u at 8

harlow hadn't even been back in la for a full 24 hours and she was already back to hanging out with the forbidden boy. harlow had told elton that she was going to continue being friends with colby, she just had to push away her feelings for the boy.

she and her friends came to the conclusion that harlow would rather have colby in her life as a friend than not have elton in her life. family was very important to the girl, so she fully intended on staying true to her word.