ix. not in my lobby

as it turns out, harlow is not so good at roller skating. of course, this didn't come as news to her or her older brother. as a child, harlow had never been on any sports teams or the like, she would've classified herself as the music nerd if anything. honor band and musicals were much more her speed.

in comparison to her new friends, harlow definitely wasn't the worst at roller skating, though. sam and colby were extremely wobbly, and jake had been on his ass more times than he was on his skates.

of course, this wasn't just a casual hangout, because elton was with them. normal people would skate around the rink and just have simple fun. elton preferred competitions so that he could show off and harlow could make a fool of herself.

currently, kat, devyn, xepher, tara and harlow were sat on a bench watching elton and a few of the guys make an obstacle course. elton had told them that not only were they going to do this obstacle course, but they were going to do it blindfolded.

the girls were talking about planning a girls night out, but harlow couldn't pay attention to the conversation. her eyes were set on colby, watching him listen to elton as he instructed him to move different blocks.

"earth to harlow," devyn laughed, waving her hand in front of the girl's face.

embarrassed, harlow turned her attention back to the girls. "sorry, i was trying to uh, memorize the course."

"the obstacle course or tonight's course?" kat joked, leaning into xepher while she laughed.

"very funny, katrina." harlow shot back. due to her embarrassment towards getting caught blatantly staring at colby, harlow began to crave a cigarette. "you know what, i'll be back in a few. i'm just going to go get some air,"

harlow found a bench outside the back of the building, sat down, and lit her smoke. she sat on the bench, slowing burning through her first cigarette of the night. knowing the amount of detail elton puts into things, harlow decided she still had some time before he would ask where she was.

HARRY STYLES FAN CLUB 🥵🥵

HARLEY QUINN 😈, EBENEEZER 
SCROOGE 🤠, AVA BABYY 🤪💖, 
THE REAL JADA SMITH!, 
AND MATTY B RAPS 🎤🥴✨

HARLEY QUINN 😈

update on my night:

i've been deemed the smoking BUDDY

we have been FRIEND ZONED

and i haven't even known him a week

THE REAL JADA SMITH!

wait that's a good thing!!

HARLEY QUINN 😈

wot

AVA BABYY 🤪💖

yeah wot

THE REAL JADA SMITH!

well u have to build a friendship first

unless u want a simple dick appointment

MATTY B RAPS 🎤🥴✨

for once

jada might b right

THE REAL JADA SMITH!