🧿15🧿

WARNING!

This chapter has some sensitive themes involving suicide that will upset some readers.

I will put a warning when the part comes up.

**

There were no cameras at the funeral down the street, much to everyone's surprise, only a few phones being brought out to video the moment that was happening.

It was both of the males's wish to be buried together, despite not being married. And their wish was granted, even though they wouldn't tell everyone off for not doing so.

The members of BTS had demanded it to be that way, and made sure that whatever was on Jungkook and Felix's Wills had to be ticked off; like a shopping list.

Only 5 of the members arrived at the funeral together, not surprised or disappointed at the sight of ARMY crowding outside the fence that surrounded the graveyard.

The crowd looked small, around the amount they saw at their first fanmeet.

Their managers were also there, as well as the TXT members, who had all aged well and wore expressions of mature and heartbroken men. They were no longer rookie idols.

To a clueless passerby, it must've looked like whoever had died must've had a lot of friends.

The members carried the coffin together, their faces solemn as they didn't dare shift their eyes off of the concrete below them.

Then a police car pulled up along the road outside the chapel.

The sounds of ARMY's sobs morphed into screams, not of excitement or happiness, but of even more sorrow, and maybe even horror.

Two policemen stepped out of the car, and pulled a body with them.

Taehyung froze as he stood next to the police car, his hands were handcuffed behind his back and he was hurriedly being led towards the graveyard.

Jungkook's Will had consisted of an important rule, that he emphasised himself at some point while he was still alive, and that was that every one of the members should be at his funeral. No matter the circumstances.

And despite the hesitation on all of their faces, they made that happen as well.

And so there Taehyung was.

Unlike everyone else, he wasn't wearing a smart suit, but merely the orange prison jumpsuit. And a black band on his arm.

For the first time in his life since debut, he felt self conscious of everyone staring at him. The disgust and dread that mixed together made Taehyung's heart clench.

He was disgusted in himself as well. But that didn't mean he regretted his actions completely.

The member's eyes trailed up to meet the male, and they didn't even blink as they kept walking with the coffin hunched on their shoulder.

Taehyung, however couldn't take his eyes off of the coffin, as his expression dropped into a deeper frown.

"Right, that's enough." The policeman grumbled, and started to drag Taehyung back into the police car.

The members looked away from them, and stopped in front of the dug up grave.

Taehyung didn't struggle as he was shoved back into the police car. The shouts and screams of ARMY ringing in his ears as the car door slammed shut and he was driving a way from the chapel.

•• •••

(SENSITIVE PART - STOP READING HERE!)

Taehyung hadn't even muttered a word as he sat on his bed, the pile of pills in his palm were waiting silently to be swallowed. But Taehyung had other plans.

He stood up and threw them across the cell, some had flown out of the room through the bars. It sounded like beads falling from the string they were linked to.

Taehyung grabbed the stool that was tucked under his desk, and placed it in the middle of his cell, the rope was already secure.

His expression was blank. The only thing on his mind was him.

Felix

Felix

Felix

If only he knew how much he drove Taehyung insane.

If only Taehyung could go to heaven and tell him himself, but he knew his fate.

He wanted this fate, so he could dream about Felix forever. With no Jungkook. No BTS. No mental therapy.

Just him and Felix.

He stood on the stool, and the rope was already wrapped around his neck.

The familiar tune that was whistled echoed around the hallways, making prisoners groan, their small rest being interrupted as food was pushed into their cells.

The policeman halted in front of Taehyung's prison door, he knocked on it harshly.

"Prisoner Kim, your dinner is here."

His voice was gruff and stern, and he expected a familiar click to enter his ears, indicating that Taehyung had opened the food hatch. But it didn't.

The guard immediately opened the door, his eyes went wide in shock as his eyes trailed the body hanging from the ceiling.

And he ran out of the cell.