🌁9🌁

As soon as Jin entered Namjoon's living room he tackled him into a bone-crushing hug, making the other male stumble back a bit in surprise.

However, he didn't hesitate to hug back.

"You're alive, oh my god you're really alive-" Jin's tears were soaking through his shirt, as he dug his face into his shoulder and hugged him tighter.

He didn't question what Jin went through to get here, although he knew he would have to ask later.

He just let him stay in his arms in that moment, and enjoy the relief of him being unharmed and conscious.

Namjoon embraced him with just as much passion.

"Jin, we have to find that mansion."

•••••• ••• •

Namjoon groaned and ran his hands through his messy hair in frustration, after doing it several times already beforehand.

The more seconds that passed the more agitated he felt.

Jin stared at their invitation letters that were pinned onto the wall, the policeman next to them, whom is a good friend of theirs, stayed silent.

"This is all the evidence you've got?" He had asked, after avoiding conversation for the past twenty minutes.

The two boys merely nodded glumly, not saying a word.

Suddenly, Namjoon shot up from his seat, realisation clear on his expression. Jin jumped in surprise as he stared at his former leader with wide eyes.

"I saw a face." Namjoon mumbled, before grabbing a piece of paper and pen and scribbling mercilessly on it.

The other two men stared at it in confusion.

"Who?" Jin asked, raising a brow at the poor artwork.

"You know we have technology for this-" the policeman started but Namjoon shushed him quickly, trying not to lose his train of thought.

As soon as he 'finished' his masterpiece he slammed it on the wall and pinned it, stepping back to tilt his head at the face with the deeply shaded shadow swarming the top half of his face.

The rest of the picture was just scribbled out.

"What kind of a drawing is that?" The officer scoffed, narrowing his eyes at it. Namjoon scratched the back of his neck and frowned.

"That was all I could remember of him. I just need to find out how I can get my memories back." He slumped down, rubbing his face tiredly. Jin rubbed circles on his back in comfort.

Suddenly, the front door of Namjoon's home slammed open. And everyone in the room flinched in a combined mixture of alarm and shock.

Jimin stumbled in, clinging onto the wall for his dear life as if his limbs could barely function. Tears were streaming down his face as he stared with terrified eyes at everyone in the room.

"I can remember everything."