🌄4🌄

All of the members gathered around the large double doors nervously, after the sudden announcement, and a quick glance at their watches, a terrible feeling was rising in their stomachs.

Jin was the last to arrive, and he seemed to be the most anxious out of all of them.

Even so, the members welcomed him back with open arms.

But something was missing.

Or someone.

"Where's Joonie?" Felix had asked as the members examined the lock on the doors. Their faces turned pale.

And then, it hit them like a ton of bricks.

"Joonie?" Yoongi called out as he dispersed himself from the other members, his voice already hoarse from screaming to the speakers. But he didn't seem to care at that moment.

"JOONIE?!" He bellowed louder, his eyes tearing up as denial filled his mind completely.

He can't be gone, he can't be.

He has a wife, and twins. He can't just be- gone.

"He can't be." Yoongi ended up mumbling his thoughts, and he felt arms wrap around his waist as someone sobbed silently into his back.

Everyone hung their heads low in silence as respect to their leader.

Jin coughed quietly after a while.

"While we were.. searching, I found a kitchen." He started, as everyone raised their heads to stare solemnly at him.

"I know it's not a good time, but to get out of here we need to stay healthy and somewhat alive." He gestured to a room just opposite them, and the members instinctively started to shuffle their way towards it.

Jin didn't say a word later.

••   ••••   •

It felt like hours since they saw Namjoon.

And the boys were clueless.

After finding a few packets of conveniently placed ramen noodles, Jin put them in the microwave.

The hums from the machine filled the silence in the air. As the members sat on the dining table with their heads in their hands.

They mourned for Namjoon.

"You know..." Hoseok's voice spoke out for the first time since they split up, and he fiddled with his fingers awkwardly.

"This could all just be a... prank." He finished, flinching slightly as all eyes were on him with either disbelief or rage.

Jungkook was the first to retort.

"What, you mean a game?"

Hoseok nodded slightly, and Jungkook didn't say anything after that.

He was in shock.

Yoongi scoffed with a cold chuckle.

"Sure, and who in their fucked-up minds would prank us like this?" He spat harshly, Hoseok once again flinched.

"Think about it," he tried to reason, deciding to defend his statement.

"Namjoon had been planning to meet up with us for ages now, as a group. But didn't he seem- skeptical about the whole planning thing?" He rose a brow, Yoongi leaned forward from opposite Hoseok, a dark look in his eyes.

"Namjoon would know better than to do something like this, so don't even think about accusing him. Not now." He hissed, and Hoseok nodded in defeat.