chapter 52

Hoseok who missed the heated session due to his stomach aren't feeling well and because of keeps on going in and out of the stall finally came out from the toilet feeling a little much better.

He let out a happy sighs after the wrath of his stomachache ended. He sang quietly as a respect for the hospital while walking towards jin's office.

His hand grab the round knob, clearing his throat for the surprise he'll throw just in a second. He twist the knob and as the usual bright him, he lashes out his happiness, "Your favorite angel is he- Jackson?" His smile drop. Facial face changed to shocked, never thought he'll ever saw him on jin's office.

"Jackson?" Yoongi repeated, slightly confuse at hoseok who suddenly stated the unknown male's name.

"You're the guy?" Question hoseok pointing towards him as his eyes looking at yoongi for an answer.

Jackson, other hand also have the same reaction as hoseok. He stared at hoseok his lips went apart widely, his mind went blank, seeing his friend standing there.

"Hobi?" He finally call out his name after coming back to reality. Yoongi frown, looking from Jackson to hoseok.

"I'm sorry, Hobi what now??"

===

Hoseok bloody scream echoes, hitting few octaves. He was screaming in pain, begging with mercy unfortunately, he was ignored. It was his ears got pinched by jin while his other ear handled with yoongi the mighty hand out of all.

"That hurt! Hyung please, please. You guys suffering me, enough." Hoseok desperately beg.

The moment the two adult unlatch their fingers off of his ears. He sighs in gladness, rubbing his pained ears.

All of them was there, watching the scene. Some are baffling with laughter and some are much confuse as everyone else is.

"Either you explain or we kick your ass the hell out of you." Threat yoongi.

Hoseok reflexes faster with his arms up in air; defeated. Nodding his head few times. "Okay, okay. Chill, hyung. I will explain."

"Geez, can't you two get any better." He complain in a whispers after yoongi roughly pushing him causing him to plop on the couch.

"So, actually Jackson and I were friends." He began as Jackson nod in agreement.

"He became my friends after an incident where he was bullied by a bunch of rich asshole teenager because of his background and for months passed, we started to know more about each others life. We became more open with our own proble-Hey, that hurt! hyung!" A groan coming out from his lips as yoongi throw one of his shoe onto hoseok's head.

"Save it you dumbass don't be dramatic with your life. I don't want to know how you become friends with Jackson. I just want to know if you remember what you have done to Jackson until Kim is pregnant. You thought your innocence will cover everything? I know you're the influencer behind all this." Spat yoongi.

Hoseok sighs, "fine, you are right. It was I who at fault. I was the one who dared him to go and do it with her but I didn't expect Jackson was really doing it and during that time I really, really don't who she was until today, a year old of me just know the fact of it." He ends with a off-key tone.

Namjoon, yoongi and jin facepalm with a sighs. "Jackson, we on behalf hoseok wants to apologize for his stupidity."

"Hey, What stupidity? I'm n-"

"Speak no more my dear, your stupidity already shown us enough how much dumb you are. Now shut it. Let's clean this mess." Jin cut hoseok's sentence, shushing him down.

"So, Jackson.. First of all, you do all this, is for only a game? Just a dare? Mind you, hoseok is always that bad type of boy when it comes to club." Jin started.

The whole room was eerily silent, none was talking. Their eyes stuck only on the talking man. They all want to end the suffer; happiness what they wanted for the best.

"To tell the truth, I do it because of a dare hoseok gave me.." He trails off.

Hoseok feel a little guilty for his mistake. He admits he wasn't in right state that time. One person out of all in the room felt the pain striking down to her heart, as if like a glass broken after it fell, Kim. Listening to Jackson's sentence nearly killed her and somehow triggers her.

"But never did I thought I would fall for her at the same time." His soft delicate speech coming out from his lips flutters Kim's heart. It makes her heart skips a beat. Relieves coming through out her heart and mind but in unison, she was surprised.

'He loves me? Why didn't I know that?' She asked herself as a matter of reflection.

"I know our intimate aren't protected, I planned it on my own without the whisper of devil itself, so that she could come back and let me be responsible. Yoongi the name, found me and talked to me about her and was happy hearing she's pregnant, knowing my plan goes all right but I was absolutely wrong instead he told me the other way around, kept on bugging another man's life. It sent me pain instead happiness. It's hard to handle. Why can't I be the one she went to? Why him? I'm confidently know she's pregnant with my child. I once bumped into her and tried to run and talked to her about the matter but unfortunately she managed to flee because kim doesn't want for who I am now currently. Now, that the paternity test are out and as shown, the child is mine. I wanted to take responsibility of it. I don't want to waste it as if it was nothing to me. So, Kim stop pestering jimin's family and accept the fact that it's mine already." He end with a whisper but enough for the whole room to hear.

The room still swooning with silence, everyone was picking their own pieces back to the original until yoongi started to spoke.

"Well, that was one of a hell long speech you got there, jackson"

Everyone groaned at his sentence. They were all trying to appreciate Jackson's sentence deeply but yoongi..

'What a bummer!'

===
Hey guys💜💜
how was your day? Good? If not, it's alright, tomorrow might be a new whole day for you.. Sorry for taking it too long for publishing another chap😘😝