Chapter 49

"So, Jackson. Why are you giving that shitty message as if you're about to kill yourself; hey, it's me Jackson, the Jackson Wang. I just want to say I'm sorry if I have been a bad friend and I couldn't think of anything but to do it. I'm sorry hobi. Today will be my last day goodbye." Reading out the message Jackson sent him earlier.

Jackson could only let out a silly chuckle, never thought hoseok would be that much of a worry. His hand snakes inside his pocket, reaching out for his phone to show it to hoseok what really happened and when hoseok got to see it. An eyebrow raised, his eyes tells 'he's completely done with Jackson.'

"You serious?"

Jackson looks to his cracked phone before looking back up to hoseok with a sheepish smile. Scratching his not itchy head.

"You texted me that silly suicidal looking text just because of your phone is dying?" Irritation streams along his blood, almost reaches to his braincell.

"Well, I'm sorry for making you worried but my phone cracked the moment I accidentally dropped it and jumped on it without seeing. I've texted you to know that I won't going to be able to text you again since it barely functioning." He explains and that annoyed hoseok even more.

"But you could've said your phone are broken not just text me without reading anything." Rolling his eyes, having enough at his friend's blankness mind.

"I couldn't think of anything that time. My hand was full. So.." He ends with a shrug.

"Anyway, how's life with your lover?" Hoseok change the subject.

Jackson sighs. "And that's the problem. I don't know what to do actually. The moment I tried to go to her she ran away. I'm worried but pissed off at that girl as well."

"Well girls are girls, they have their own girl problem. What did you expect?" Speaks hoseok on his own opinion.

"Oh, yeah. I haven't asked you her name? Who is she?" Hoseok ask.

"Can we just please not to touch that part. It upsetting me." Jackson grumble.

Hoseok wave his arms in the air indicating his respect towards the male in front of him. "I understand it. No biggie."

Hoseok have been friend with Jackson for a few month. He met him when Jackson that time was bullied with some bunch crazy rich teenager because of him being poor and that was when he came to the rescue and started be friends.

"How's yours hobi? I mean the problem?"

He sighs deeply, his heart stings as if swarms of bees have stung him. "I don't know. My friends and I currently doing some discussion lately mostly the one whom older than me."

Jackson nod in understanding, "you said the one who mostly did it are the doctor and another one is, um the one who owns a music company isn't it?"

"Yeah, you're right. They are the one whose specialise at these stuff, well especially the one who owns a music company. That hyung runs two things in his life and you know it."

"Yes, I know that. Underground mafia right? His dad is the leader. I know, but I never thought mafia's son would be that kind." Confuse with his thoughts.

"Well, not all mafia son's are same though. He's been my friend for 21 years. I'm already 24 and guess since when we've been friends. He's my childhood brother. Our parents are connected in other ways, their parents are my dad's friends and because of the often meeting with each other at home and everywhere, we've become friends until what we currently are doing now."

Jackson are amazes at their friendship goes on for 21 years without separating. That's unbelievable but it saddened him a little, somehow triggers him the moment hoseok mention being friends for 21 years. He's 24, the same age as hoseok but still. Friends. It making him laughs. None wants to be with him. None. other than hoseok himself.

It was grateful to him that hoseok are not as like the other rich boy he met.

Hoseok was about to bid goodbye since he needs to go back to work, afraid his worker are going insane without him since the trainees are a little bit blank by the dance moves he recently assign them to do, when suddenly his phone rang.

He reaches out his phone inside his pocket and look at the caller ID. Yoongi.

He thumb swipes towards the accept button before bring it near to his ear.

"Yes, hyung?" He started.

"Hoseok, I need you do a favour for me." Yoongi on the other line said.

"What is it?"

"I need you to bring Ara to jin hyung father's hospital. We are going to mention the prenatal result there."

"When is it?" Asked hoseok.

"Tomorrow, do you have any schedule?"

"Not really much just few meetings around noon and that's it." He replied.

"Good, bring her in the morning. Tell her alright. Don't bring the twin, just her. She'll shock once she heard." Sighs yoongi.

"Copy that hyung but what about the guy and k-"

"No need to worry I've got it on handled, of course and hoseok wherever you are currently you need to go back to my house now. We need to discuss about the problem."

It makes hoseok thinks twice, whether he should go or no. For him both are important: friends/family and work. Silence took over the conversation.

"Hoseok? You there?" Yoongi broke the ice, making hoseok came back to the reality.

"Huh, ah. Yes. I'm here. Um, actually hyung I have a plan today and that is going back to my dance studio. I kinda gave the students a new assignment and they currently having hard time on it including my hired dance tutor. S-"

"Work comes later, you can just let them chill in a bit while waiting, let them have a break. Don't just wreck their life 24/7 non stop with dancing. I know you're too good on it but heck they still teenager, don't screw their future with wrinkles on their faces afterwards. Please give them a break. Now, forget work for a moment and come here right a way. No excuses young man. Goodbye." Chimes yoongi before ending the call without even getting an goodbye from hoseok.

Hoseok sighs, putting his phone back inside his pocket while holding his car keys.

'Guess, I have no choice then...'

"Hey jackson, I have to go now. Would you be okay home? Don't want to follow me?" He offers.

Jackson smiles at his friends, "that's a kind offer but I'm okay home alone and nah, I'm all good man."

"Well, if you insist. Then I'm gonna go know. Take care of yourself."

"You too hobi."

===
Ending sucks? I know.. Heck I can't wait for the next chap!😝😝