chapter 14

Earlier today, I woke up with Jimin sleeping beside me. I was surprised to see his face appear in my sight and also surprised that he took me from the guestroom to our shared room. I felt the pain surging into my heart once again. As much I wanted to forget and forgive him, I can't. I couldn't. What he did was too much. I love him more than I have lever love myself or anyone. He destroyed the only one thing I don't think he can fix it.

I quickly get myself and the breakfast ready because all I wanted to do now is to avoid him. I don't think I'm ready yet.

Right now, we're having his class. Jimin given us some classwork to do. I notice how he glance me where ever he saw a chance to do so but I didn't bother to look at him instead I ignore him.

"So, anyone does have any question based on the graph?" Jimin ask, looking at every students expecting for someone raising their arms out but the students only shake their head and said no.

I was scratching my itchy head. After I saw the question Jimin gave as a classwork. I was totally blank. I don't even know a thing about it.

"You Ara? You seemed to be confused at it. Need help?" I heard Jimin's soft voice boomed in the class.

I didn't even look up at him. I don't want to look into his eyes, it only not to made me hate him but yearn for him. I don't want to hear his voice also because though I'm yearning for him but his voice it's disgusted me, after what he had done. It was as if the love for him left leaving only half of it.

I shake my head, ignoring his stare. I hears him sighs heavily. "Alright then, I'm going to sit on my desk. If there is any questions. Don't be afraid to tell me." He informed.

The other student are some asking Jimin where they did not understand and sometime he would stop us doing out work just to focus on the board what he explains and when he was done, he would take the chance to have a quick look at me but of course. I look down quickly. I knew it his sly idea.

I was already moved to question number six and there where I was stuck at. My braincells decided to not just working. This so why hate graphs so much.

I patted jungkook's forearm causing to seek an attention from him. "What's sup?" He whispers, doesn't want to disturb the others.

I pointed him the question I was stuck at currently and pouted that I couldn't solve. He chuckle. "That is super easy. I'll teach you how."

Jungkook began to teach me how the question works on what it wanted for the answer. Surprisingly, the formula for that one wasn't as hard as I thought. Math didn't failed to surprise me.

I felt my table vibrated and then the screen lightened once the vibration ended. I quickly grab my phone and saw a message coming from Jimin causing me to finally have a look on Jimin whom already glaring the shit out of him on Jungkook where Jungkook on other hand was also having a glaring contest with him.

Jimin:
Princess I thought I have told you, if you wants any help don't bother to asked help from me. Just why jungkook is there? Laughing along with you? You know I don't like him! I despise him!

I stop reading his text as it was longer than what I've just seen. I don't know what his problem was until he did not liked Jungkook at all. Jungkook is my friend! Why couldn't he accept the fate that he will be stay as my friend? What was it so hard to understand?

"That asshole text you, I assumed?" He nudged my elbow. I nod, shutting my phone off to not be disturbed again with his silly text.

"What did he said?"

I sighs. "Some shit stuff I don't like."

Jungkook nod, his pencil and pen in both hand already been set down. "So, what are going to do now?"

what I'm going to do?

I don't even know. A part of me want to left him and divorce him but I was raised in such a full of manner and discipline. My mother had told me to think wisely if I'm in such conditions, don't be in rush to make decision. There's always tomorrow if not today. there also a part of wanting to stay and to give him a second chance.

Before I could even answer Jimin was already beat me to it. "Excuse me! This is my class! If I gave a classwork, do it with hands not mouth! So please do your work properly! Stop talking!" He yelled pressuring every word he said. I was taken aback by him because he never ever yelled at us.

"Don't listen to him." jungkook whispered, obviously trying to lighten me up.

"I won't." I chuckled.

I'm in the kitchen eating my dinner. Our dinner was supposed to be at 7 but I ate a little early to avoid Jimin. Speaking of Jimin, he hasn't come home. Jungkook had offered to drove me home earlier and I let him.

"Do you know you just pulled a fucking stunt in class today?" I heard Jimin's hard voice appeared causing me to flinch and turn behind.

"When did you arrived?" I ask. I'm not trying to avert the conversation away but it just wondering me why he went home early.

"I'm asking did you know what stunt did you just pulled?" His voice calm at the same time his voice also raised.

"I know." I disobeyed him.

"Oh, so you know and just why did you stubbornly did not listened to me? You are my wife, Ara. When I said I hate that fucking guy then I hate him! I despise him! And I don't want you to near him ever! But you? You had the audacity to ignore me?"

"And after school. I tiredly looking around for you to drive you home. For 3 fucking hour! For 3 fucking damn hour, I wasted, only to looked for you! I was worried to death! But I was informed that the asshole friend of yours already drove you home! Why can't you be mature for fucking once?! That damn shit is not hard to do! Or maybe that fucking shitty bastard child in there is not mine! It's his! That's why you always around him! Are you really that low?! I can't believe you!" His voice pierce through my ear. His face went beet red from anger he just vented.

Tears was already pooling in my eyes. felt it was as if someone had stabbed me in my heart.

Fucking shifty bastard child? Low?

After he cheated. He changed a lot. This not the Jimin I knew and loved. The Jimin I knew never went home late. He never used any profanities in front of me. He's a sweet and nice person not an asshole in front of me right now.

The moment he realized and saw my tears. His face softens. He was a bit hesitate. He tries to marched forward my direction but as he did, my feet automatically retreats.

My heart was only filled in pain not because he just cheated me. He also accused me when I actually never did. He really changed!

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just so mad th-"

"I think, you should stop Jimin. The more you say something. The more it hurts me. You don't know what you did and spitted had hurt me so much that I am debating, trying to think if you even worth me at all. For now, I'm going to the guest room. Eat your food before it gets cold and please don't disturb me. Just give me space." I deadpanned and walk upstairs, leaving him alone in the kitchen.

I sob on the mattress. What I have done that I deserves to go through all the pain. Why is it hard to live happily for once? I shouldn't have agreed to marry Jimin.

I started to think and wondering if all this including the babies was a mistake.

UNEDITED