chapter 18

NORMAL POV

Jimin kept asking for help from his friend and your friend.

At first they were mad at him for what he did to your before. But they decided to negotiate him before they helping him out.

"Jimin did you feel guilty when she found out that you're cheating behind her back?" Yoongi question.

Jimin slowly nodding his head as his guilty tears can be seen on his cheek.
How guilty he was, was more beyond than anyone know and how much he hated for ignoring his feelings.

"When you're having an intercourse with that girl do you feel any guilty of cheating your wife. Before Ara know or saw the stunt you both did?"

Jimin didn't tell them by words. He told them by body language. He was ashamed of himself. He was there having things with another girl when knowing his wife needed extra care on her health since she's pregnant but he did never once took care of her.

Jimin shook his head indicating he's not feeling any guilty before she found out.

"Why now Jimin? Why now? Why now you feel guilty? Don't you know how much she loves you? Why now?" The older, jin heaved a sighs, trying to control his disappointment out at the same time anger.

Jimin did not say a words. He just stay silence. He did not know what to say or what to do. It clearly was his fault.

The room became silence and the atmosphere all surrounded by anger and the silence have made someone getting impatient.

Jungkook stood up from the chair, had enough of Jimin kept giving them a silent treatment.

His hand grab the older's collar with his eyes setting on him with furious look. "HE ASKED YOU WHY FUCKING NOW JIMIN?! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING FELT GUILTY WHEN YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH THAT FUCKING WOMAN?! ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION!"

As the other have expected to jimin's answer. Silence. His lips are zipped tightly.

Jungkook swung his fist to the left, meeting with the silent older's cheek, making Jimin fell on the ground.

Blood gushes out from the corner of his lips. Jungkook got in between Jimin and about to throw another punch but before it getting any worse the older guys except yoongi immediately separate jungkook from punching Jimin again.

Jungkook huffed with anger and harshly yanked his arms away from the boys who separated him.

Yoongi groaned. "Why you guys stop him? That stupid man deserves a lot more better beating and I was enjoying the view."

"Seriously yoongi? You're a total sadist." Jin told, looking at yoongi with unbelievable look.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He shrugs.

Namjoon helped Jimin standing up to his feet. His hand made its way to the latter's shoulder. "I'm not taking your side Jimin. It's your fault. And I'm not offending you about this but you deserve it Jimin, You deserved the punch jungkook gave you."

Jimin falls on his knees, tears came out his eyes. "I know I deserve it hyung, I don't care if you guys beat me half dead.  don't care. What I want was just her. I'm begging you to help me get her back. I can't live like this for the rest of my life. I need her by my side. I want her to be with me. I-I love her."

It would be lying if they who've known Jimin for so many years says they aren't surprise at the act of Jimin. Begging, crying because of a girl but they manage to controlled their facial features.

"Jimin. Do you even realised what you said? And do you really mean it? If you don't mean even it, then don't you ever say that fake thing coming out from your mouth. It just complete waste." Hoseok spat, pointing his index towards the younger.

"I really meant everything I said just now hyung." He sobbed.

Jimin truly does want you back in his life. He was desperate on wanting to have you back. Jimin knew he was wrong but he want to fixed the mistake he made.

"The love thingy you said?" suga ask.

"Yes, I meant it hyung. Just please help me get her back."

"Just rest, we'll think about it." Namjoon told, leaving the younger alone.

One by one left the area and followed Namjoon which was in the basement.

"Oh my god." jin moaned, sitting down while his hand rubbing his temple as door have closed.

"You okay jin?" ask Ashly.

"Well, I'm okay but my brilliant brain's not." he replied.

"Tch, Ignore him. Anyway guys am I seeing the right things earlier?" Namjoon said

Hoseok sighs. "Yes Namjoon. You're seeing the right things about Jimin earlier."

"Wait, Sorry. I'm confused as hell right now. Could anyone tell me what are guys talking about." taehyung said looking confused to the 4 of Jimin's friends.

"It's for the first time we see Jimin like this." Yoongi told.

Jungkook, taehyung and Ashly knitted their eyebrows.

"What do you mean, first time?" ask jungkook, scratching at the back of his head.

"I mean, It's for the first time we saw Jimin crying and begging so desperately. usually if girls leaves him he would just let it slide but this. He's different. He's crying and begging. That is not just so him."

"Whoa, girls. How many girls have he laid before? And the definition of girls, hell that's explain a lot." says Ashly.

"Guys, Do you think Jimin really love her?" taehyung whisper out of nowhere.

"Maybe? And why are you whispering?" Jin asked but got only silence from him.

"But we don't really know whether it's a lie or no. He may be begging in front of us, saying he's hopeless, guilty and many more but what if deep inside he's lying." Logically she says.

"Well, I'm agreed with Ashly guys." told yoongi.

"He could've really lied about loving her or want her back and we must do something about it first before we get her back to Jimin for real." yoongi added.

"Well, I guess, I'm with you guys." taehyung said.

Namjoon and hoseok nod in agreement showing, they're also in.

"I'm in." jungkook said.

All of them looked at jin, waiting for him to say something.

"Fine, Count me in." he sighed, shaking his head in disbelief on what he just agreed with.

UNEDITED