chapter 20

YOUR POV

"Honey, You sure you still wanna continue schooling? I mean you're already pregnant for 6 month and it's already big, enough for people to notice like as if you are pregnant to a twin or triplet." my mother-in-law ask.

Well, actually I kinda didn't tell them, I was pregnant to a twin.

"Yes, mom. I'm sure." I smiled to both of them.

"So, honey do you have any check up about your baby for this month?" ask my mom.

"For this month, There's none." I replied while eating ice cream which I've been craving for.

"What are the gender of your baby then? I wanna know." Chanyoo ask excitedly out of nowhere.

Me, mom and my mother-in-law turn our head to the back where Chanyoo is and laughed since he's asking out of nowhere.

"What? Why are you guys laughing? What's so funny about?" Chanyoo bombarded with questions, looking from left to right searching for something that made us laughs.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"So sis, What's the gender of your baby?"

"Well, I don't really know. I wanted it to be a surprise." I replied.

They gave me a sweet smile. "If that's your decision then, We aren't going to stop it from you."

"I thought there will be a good news." he sighs.

I chuckled.

"Well, There's one good news." I told them making them look at me.

"Mom, remember what you say earlier?"

Mom raised an eyebrow. "Which one?"

"The one you ask as if I should going to school or not because of my belly looking as if my unborn child isn't one." I told, reminding her sentence she spoke not to long ago.

"Yeah, I remember that. What about it." She ask, clearly still haven't rung any bell.

"I'm actually pregnant to a twins!" I exclaimed.

The only face they've given me after the twin are just shocked.

"NO WAY?!" my mother-in-law screamed in joy and jumping around with my mom. I nod in happiness, telling them I am pregnant for twins.

While Chanyoo just stood there with eyes started to get watery, staring at me.

"Okay. We'll leave the two of you here alone." mom sighs as she saw Chanyoo getting emotional and she perfectly knows why.

She and my mother-in-law left the kitchen, leaving us alone.

I look to the both of them until they are out of my sight. Then I averted my eyes to Chanyoo.

"What?" I ask.

Chanyoo approach me and hug me tightly.

"I can't believe my baby sister pregnant to a twin. I'm so happy." he said as his voice started to cracked.

"When he/she already born. Please teach them how to love. please tell them don't to be like their uncle. Heartless, arrogant, selfish." he told. Tear gushes out from his eyes.

I parted the hug.

"It's not your fault that Chanyeol died. Please don't ever blame yourself for his death. You know he have said that mean word because he was forced to right?" I wiped his tears off, trying my best not to cry.

"But still. I felt guilty for not being the best brother for him." he cried again.

I don't know what to say. Words can be describe nor let it out. I sighs. Pulling my brother into my embrace and calm him down.

UNEDITED