XXXIII. Move-In Ready My Love

Start from the beginning

"You're an asshole Carter Lee. What makes you think I'd let you have any of my sweet ass?" I grin suggestively at him, knowing where my question is about to lead to.

"Well, since you let me claim it with my shaft multiple times last week," he growls sensually as he lifts me up onto his lap, squeezing my nearly bare ass with his hands since I'm only dressed in my panties and one of his Clinton Hills Fire Department t-shirts.

"That was fun wasn't it?" I purr while biting my bottom lip, thinking about what we did that day. I'd never experimented sexually with anyone beyond basic vanilla and a bit of hair pulling every now and then before Carter. But since him, I feel so comfortable with myself and my sexuality that I'm excited to try anything and everything with him.

I play with the short black locks at the nape of his neck as I lean down to press my lips to his. He squeezes my ass more, gripping both cheeks with his hand and giving them a firm smack before tucking his fingers under the material of my panties. I begin to grind my hips on top of him as I glide my fingertips over every inch of his tattooed skin, tracing the roses on his left bicep.

Before I know it, we are both stripped down to nothing and making love on the sofa until we can barely breathe. The sex is always so intense with us and I absolutely love every second of it. I'm positive that there is no other man on this planet that can give me multiple orgasms within fifteen minutes. For us, that's a quickie at best.

As he curls up behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist as he begins to slowly kisses up my neck. When he gets to my ear, he softly pulls at the lobe, giving it a teasing pull. He softly thrust up against me, rubbing his shaft against my ass before moving his mouth to my temple and giving it a loving kiss.

"I love you Heather, now move in with me already woman," he pleads and I immediately shake my head, hiding my smile from him. He groans loudly before sitting up and smacking my ass as moves from the couch. When he heads for the shower to get ready for his next shift, I smile more at his frustration before making my way to follow him. Shower sex before work sounds amazing right now.

-

The next day I'm at the clinic getting my wrist checked out so I can finally get this damn splint off. Everything has healed fine and I don't waste a second when I throw the damn thing in my bag, never planning on wearing one again for as long as I live. When I'm in the lobby of the clinic, signing the paperwork and talking with the girls behind the desk, I hear a familiar voice that makes me turn my head. I glance up to see Bryan's girlfriend walking down the hall from the waiting room. She's following the medical assistant towards the scales and I overhear the assistant ask how far along she is, making my heart stop. That's when I notice her very large pregnant belly. She's pregnant? Seems to be pretty far along as well. Holy hell! I begin to wonder if it's Bryan's baby she's pregnant with.

I think back to the last time I saw her and I don't remember her showing then. Neither Bryan or her mentioned her pregnancy towards me and I'd think they'd throw that in my face the first chance they got. Since my infertility diagnoses, they never had a problem of rubbing that in my face, making me feel like less of a woman.

"I'm nearly six months now and we are having a boy. I just wish his father could be here to experience this but he got into trouble because of his ex," she pouts and I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Bryan deserved the time he got for the stunt him and his psycho cousin pulled.

Wait, six months! He broke up with me a little over four months ago. Since it's his, that means he got her pregnant while we were still together. He cheated on me? That unfaithful asshole!