XV. Look Who Showed Up...Bryan Scott, The Cock-Blocking Asswipe Himself

A/N: Remember to vote, comment, and follow for updates!

———
XV. Look Who Showed Up...Bryan Scott, The Cock-Blocking Asswipe Himself

Right now I'm having the best time I've had in the last three months. Trust me, it's hard for me to confess since I haven't had a moment like this since my supposed wedding day.

Carter has me out on the dance floor and I'm loving every second of being in his arms. He knows how to dance and he knows how to keep up with me. The last couple hours he's been stealing kisses with me while we dance and I find myself wanting more. So many times I've nearly dragged him to the restroom for us to continue what we started at Roberts Stables earlier today.

I'm in need of a break for a few minutes and begin to walk back towards the bar. Carter grabs my hand and pulls me back into his arms. He grabs my face and begins to kiss me passionately, much like he did at the stables. I can feel his need for me and I won't deny I'm feeling it myself for him too.

In three months, I haven't felt this way about any other man. What is he doing to me? I can't fight this feeling and I'm pretty sure if things keep going this way, I'll be begging him to take me in any way he pleases.

"I need a break from dancing and a minute to breathe," I gasp once our lips part. He nods his head with a breathless sigh and follows me back to the bar.

Bex and my brother are already there and Nate quickly steps down from his stool so I can sit, placing himself behind her, incasing her in his arms. Elena hands me a bottle of water and smiles widely at me. She glances up at Carter and back at me with an approving nod. Everyone really loves this guy.

Carter places his elbow on the bar and leans in close to me. Tucking my hair behind my ear, he nuzzles his nose against it while giving me soft kisses along the brim of it and onto my temple. I softly moan to myself and somehow Carter hears it and stares at me curiously.

He leans back in again and nibbles at my ear lobe and all the way up the curve of my ear. Another small moan escapes my lips and I tighten my legs to satisfy my urges temporarily. My God I'm freaking horny right now. Like a bitch in heat. It's been so long without anything and my body is craving it.

Carter notices and quickly glances around before getting a cunning look in his eyes. He slightly turns the stool towards him and slowly slides his right hand up my leg. It gives me chills from the goosebumps his fingertips leave behind and my breath catches simultaneously.

The way he's positioned right now, no one would know what he's doing to me. Is he going to do what I think he's going to do right here in front of everyone? My God he's so damn bold and I'm finding myself extremely attracted to his antics.

When his hand reaches the hem of my dress, he slides his hand underneath, right between my legs. As soon as he touches my bundle of nerves through my now soaking panties, I hear a low growl escape his lips and when I look into his green eyes, they're hooded with lust. Gently he rubs over it and further down over my opening.

Using his fingers, he tucks the material of my panties aside and rubs his middle finger over the wetness. The sensation of his finger on me makes me moan yet again. He lays his forehead against mine and groans quietly. When he shoves his finger into my opening, I nearly lose it. I want him and I want him right now.

He gives me that sexy smile of his at my reaction and when he pulls his finger out, he slides it into his mouth and sucks it clean. I'm totally caught off guard with my jaw nearly touching my lap. That ladies and gentlemen, was so fucking hot.