XIX. Show Me What You Can Do With That Mouth Baby

A/N: Remember to vote, comment, and follow for updates!

———
XIX. Show Me What You Can Do With That Mouth Baby

CARTER

I look at my phone again and I still haven't received anything back from Heather. I sent her that text over three hours ago. I even tried calling her and it goes straight to voicemail. I scroll through my phone and call Bex. Maybe she's with her? Bex answers after a couple rings.

"Hey Carter, what's up?" she asks and I can hear Sarah giggling in the background.

"Hey Bex, sorry if I'm calling at a bad time, I just wanted to know if Heather is with you?" I ask while standing from the couch, turning the television off.

I quickly pull my boots on and check myself in the mirror on my dresser before heading out. I'm going to find where this girl is and never let her go. I saw her this morning but that was almost eight hours ago. I've missed the hell out of her all day.

"Umm no she's not. Is she not with you?" she asks and I can hear some concern in her voice.

"No, I texted her earlier to come over when she got off but she never replied back or showed up. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail," I explain as I lock up my place and head for the stairwell, leading outside.

"Oh, umm, she could be at home resting. Apparently you did work her pretty hard last night and this morning, so I heard," she laughs and I can hear Nate tell her to knock it off in the background. I grin to myself as I approach my car. So she was talking about what we did last night and apparently it was all good things?

"Okay, I'll check there then. Thanks a lot Bex," I tell her before hanging up.

On my way over to Heather's, I think about everything that happened last night. It was literally the best night of my life. Aside from the busted knuckles from punching Bryan in the face, everything was perfect.

I know to her it was only a night of friends spending time together but I know she could feel the connection between us. We are far from being just friends. There's something there that can't be described, nor denied. The more I think about it, the more I'm realizing I've fallen head over heels for this girl. It was even like that before we finally slept together.

All last night I'd wanted her badly. There were so many times we almost went off to be tangled up in each other. I was so shocked when she let me touch her at the bar and was expecting her to scold me while shoving my hand away. Instead she got turned on and wanted to take me to the restroom right then and there. I love that about her though. It doesn't matter where we are, she wants me to take her and show her what true pleasure feels like.

The sex last night was beyond amazing and she took it beautifully. I knew my size would intimate her at first. What can I say, I was gifted with an above average sized penis. I laugh to myself as I drive down the road, thinking about the way she stared at it when she first saw it. Then she took it and gave me literally the best blow job I've ever gotten, catching me by surprise. When she deep throated it and didn't gag right away, I knew that no other woman on this planet could make me feel the way she does.

The best part was the actual sex, me inside of her and her taking it exceptionally well. I went as gentle with her as I could but she felt so damn good. Even with the condom on, I couldn't go as long as I thought I could.