Special Chapter [Satzu]

~~~In Tzuyu's House~~~

Sana is currently in Tzuyu's house for them to spend they time with each other. But it seems the other is not on to it. Tzuyu is playing with her puppy named Gucci. While they are having their fun time, Sana is killing the dog in her mind.

Sana approached Tzuyu and clings in her arm. "Tzuyu let's go out and have a walk." Sana invited Tzuyu in a wish to get away to the dog and have some alone time with Tzuyu.

"Great! I really think Gucci needs a walk. Wait for me here. I am just going to change my clothes." Tzuyu said excitedly and go to her room to change.

A disappointed look appear on Sana's face. She is regretting giving that dog to Tzuyu as a gift last Christmas. All Tzuyu's attention is in the dog and did not even mentioned if they have plan for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a special day for Sana since it's her birthday but Tzuyu doesn't seem to remembered it because of the dog.

Sana take a deep breath and sadly smile.

They spend the rest of the afternoon having a walk in the plaza for the dog and then walked Sana home.

Sana was sad when the night came and worried about for tomorrow but still hoping a bit for Tzuyu to remember her birthday by tomorrow. She convince herself to think positive and sadly smile on her sleep.

~~~~Morning~~~~

Sana woke up and immediately grab her smart phone to see if Tzuyu greeted her through message but there are none. Only her friends have send her greeetings. She sigh heavily and stands up.

When she came downstairs in their living room, she saw all her friends especially Tzuyu smiling at her. They started to sing a birthday song to her. Tzuyu approached her with the cake. Sana blew the candle.

"Happy Birthday love. I love you." Tzuyu said to her with shy smile since their friends are with them.

"I thought you forgot my birthday." Sana said.

"How could I forgot about it? It is your birthday. I can forget my own birthday but not yours for sure." Tzuyu said lovingly.

"You are so much focus on Gucci rather then me even yesterday." Sana said sadly and pouted."Gucci is very special since you gave her to me. You are very special to me that all the things came from you are special to me." Tzuyu said with sincere smile and kissed Sana's pout.

All their friends even Sana's parents smile on them.

"My youngest baby is grown up. She has her own baby already. I am getting older." Nayeon said while faking her tears.

"You are really old. You are the oldest among us here. Accept the truth hun." Jeongyeon said teasingly and run away.

"Yoo Ostrich. Come here. I gonna kill you!" Nayeon yelled while running to Jeongyeon.

Everyone started laugh loudly at the couple.