Chapter 7

<<< On Previous Chapter

She turn off her phone and put it again in the mini table and go to her Chaengie Dreamland.

>>> Current Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~While on the Son's residence~~~

No One's POV

The Yoo family are having their sleep over in Chaeyoung's house which the idea of great tofu to celebrate that start of the school year.

They are currently having their small chitchat in Chaeyoung's room. Chaeyoung is doodling in her sketchpad. Tzuyu is watching some videos of cute puppies in her smart phone. The couple, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, is snuggling with each other while talking with Dahyun who is seated between the other silent two which are busy in their own.

"Hey Cubby! The silent one out of the three Japanese girls are so into you. She is pretty. You sure hit a jackpot there." Jeongyeon said teasingly.

"Oh!! That! She is Mina. I think she likes you baby cub." Nayeon said to Chaeyoung then face Jeongyeon who is hugging her from the back and added "And what pretty are you talking about? Huh? I should only be the pretty one in your eyes!" with grumpy face.

"She is pretty, Nayeon. But, you are very pretty and the only one at that." Jeongyeon said while smiling. Nayeon melt on her words and her happy face returned.

"Okay. Ew!. Stop that. There are children here." Dahyun said.

"Back to the topic. Yeah, I have seen it too. That Mina unnie sure can't keep her eyes away from you." Dahyun added.

"She might be wondering how in a world and Elementary kid was able to get inside our school." Tzuyu butted while still kept her eyes on her phone.

Chaeyoung immediately stop whatever she is doing and turn her vision to Tzuyu. "What?!! You Yoda!!!!!" Chaeyoung said and placed her sketchpad and pencil beside to go Tzuyu which is the other side of Dahyun. She attacked the girl and start tickling her. The other three started to laugh because of them. Tzuyu sure is woman of few words but once she speaks it is like a bomb. Such a savage yoda that she is. The cub keep on tickling the yoda while laughing too and says "You take back your words right now.".

"Okay Okay! Stop.. I take back it." Tzuyu said. Chaeyoung stop her attack while calming herself from laughing.

Tzuyu stand up then said "I take it back. You are not Elementary kid but a pre-school kid." and started running and laughing. "You are very right about that." Dahyun added while smiling teasing Chaeyoung too and run with the Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung was shocked with the counter attack but then immediately started running after the yoda and tofu girl.

"tsk tsk... Those children really. They are child-like at home if there are only us but they look like stoned-face outside." Nayeon said while shaking her head.