Chapter 4

<<< On Previous Chapter

"Yes, she is so pretty. But, she is not just an appetizer. She is air that I need to breath everyday to live." Sana answered.

>>> Current Chapter

No One's POV

"Sanake! Stop flirting.. Let us finish eating." Momo said and went to Sana to drag the girl back on their table. Sana is whining cutely since she want to be with her future girlfriend. Once they have returned to their table, Tzuyu internally breath in contentment since she is feeling suffocated in the presence of Sana.

The family started eating again. Momo and Sana also are now finishing their food when they have seen their friend Mina. Mina is silently watching every move of the cub from the other table and not noticing that her two other friend is now looking at her while grinning. "Mina-chan, she will melt already if you are keep looking at her. You know." Sana said grinning widely. "Yeah, she is right Mina." Momo added. But it is like Mina did not heard them at all and just kept eyeing the girl. Momo then clap her hands in front of Mina's face. This shocks Mina and woke out on her own world.

"Yah! Why did you do that!" Mina said loudly for her normal voice but that was a normal loud compared to others with a bit angry face. "We are talking to you but you are not responding and just keep eyeing the cub in the other table like a creep." Momo said while laughing. "I'm not a creep. You idiot." Mina said still on her bit angry expression.

"Yeah Yeah!! But stop looking already on the cub since she will melt with your stares. You are drooling already and making it so obvious that you want to eat the cub." Sana said."I'm not though." Mina said denying silently, a bit shy that her friend notice her actions.They all finished their lunch and take their afternoon classes.

The classes have ended and it is now time to go on their respective home.The three Japanese girls are now out the school building and walking to the gate when they seen a crowd again. Squeals can be heard from both boys and girls while eyeing the 3 maknaes which are walking with their parents.

Dahyun keep on talking with their parents which replied to her happily and while other two maknaes are just silently nodding to whatever she is saying.

When the family seen the 3 Japanese girls, Dahyun immediately approach them. "Hi Unnies! Do you want some cookies? I have some extra here so you can have them." Dahyun said being very friendly with the girls. "Cookies!!! Yes yes.. I will gradly take them. Thank you very much! You are now one of my close friend." Momo happily said and take the cookies on Dahyun's hands. She kiss the cheek of Dahyun and said "Thank you" again and return to Sana and Mina to give them their share of the cookies.

While Dahyun is frozen on her spot because of the unexpected kiss that was given by Momo. "What just happened?" Dahyun thought internally while still shocked.