Chapter 8

<<< On Previous Chapter

"tsk tsk... Those children really. They are child-like at home if there are only us but they look like stoned-face outside." Nayeon said while shaking her head.

>>> Current Chapter

The Yoo family slept together after the three children get tired running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the morning at Son's residence~~~

While Nayeon is cooking in the kitchen, her girlfriend is hugging her from behind still eyes close and her head is placed at the right shoulder of her.

The three children are now on their way going down the stairs to go to the dining area for breakfast.

"Omma Appa... It is so early in the morning stop with being so cheesy. Ants might came and attack us all here." Dahyun said when she saw the couple.

"Good Morning babies~~~ Sit down and let us have our breakfast." Nayeon greeted the maknaes.

"And you, Yoo Jeongyeon prepare the table already." Nayeon said to Jeongyeon.They started eating while having a little chat and go to their school together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the School~~~

Mina's POV

My cousins and I are now in front of the School gate. We are walking when I saw Chaeyoung with her family.

My eyes are rooted on her upon seeing her. Even though she have plain expression, I can still mesmerize by her.

I notice that she has a cute mole under her lips. Oh! Can she just get any more cuter? She is so freaking cute fluff ball. I wanna hug her all day.

No One's POV

While Mina is day dreaming, she did not notice that Chaeyoung on her friends are approaching them already.

Sana stand beside Tzuyu and greeted her. "Good Morning Chewy! I love you!" Sana brightly said while smiling. Tzuyu cough after what she heard since the girl is so direct to her. "Hmm" Tzuyu said just to acknowledge her presence but did not bother to reply the greeting and hide behind Chaeyoung to avoid Sana.

"Yeah. Good Morning too Sana. You have a very early confession." Nayeon answered instead."Aren't you going too return the 'I love you'..hmm. I mean the 'Good Morning' greeting Tzu? And stop hiding to Chaeng. She is not really covering you. You know. There are too much height difference." Jeongyeon teasing the 2 maknaes.

"What?!" Chaeyoung cutely growl to Jeongyeon. "You monkey!!!" Chaeng cutely shouting while punching lightly Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon laughing at her while hiding to Nayeon.

"Enough kids." Nayeon said.

Chaeyoung then stops and pout since she a bit upset from teasing of Jeongyeon. And Mina, you have seen this action was internally squealing with a slight smile on her face since she is trying to hide it.

When Chaeyoung seen that the 3 Japanese girls are looking at her, she remove the pout and return to cold expression.

"I didn't knew your girlfriend can be so cute Mina-chan. Did you see that pout?" Sana said to Mina like it cannot be heard by the couple and the maknaes.

"What?!" Mina answered back shocked since she know the others heard it and she is now worrying about it.

"I thought you like me? Why are you saying Chaeng is cute?" Tzuyu murmur but still heard by Sana.

Sana have this smirk on her face. "Don't worry Chewy. You are very pretty and only love." Sana whispered to Tzuyu when she approached her. A growing pink colored on both sides of the cheek of Tzuyu.