Chapter 5

<<< On Previous Chapter

While Dahyun is frozen on her spot because of the unexpected kiss that was given by Momo. "What just happened?" Dahyun thought internally while still shocked.

>>> Current Chapter

"W-Welcome" Dahyun stuttered said. She turn her back to return to her family which is silently eyeing her with teasing look from Nayeon and Jeongyeon. "What's with the look on you faces?" Dahyun questioned. "Nothing~~~ haha!" both answered back.

The family and the 3 girls already went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In Mina's house~~~~~

Mina's POV

I am lying on my bed but still wide awake. My thoughts are full of her. I kept on thinking about her and replying all the time that I have seen her today. I am completely without a doubt... I am in love with her.

How can I approach her? I want to be with her even just a friend. I really realy want to see her smile and that cute dimple of her. Ahhhhh!!!! Why I not sit just in front of her in our classroom? I do not like that one seat apart that we have. Can they just throw is away?

I want to befriend her but she seems to be distant to others. A very big problem is that...... I am not type a person to befriend anyone. I don't know what to do. I have no other friends other than those two idiots since my weakness if befriending any moving living thing in this world.

Oh noh!!! I need help! Maybe those two idiots can help me though I am quietly doubting it will go right but I do not have any other choice.

I get my smart phone which is placed on the mini table beside my bed and start having a two-way call with my cousins.

After a while, they both answered it.

"Mina-chan. What a great surprise to receive a call from you. Is there an emergency?" Sana answered. Well, both knew that Mina is not a type person to call otherwise it is an emergency. 

"Yeah, what is wrong Mina?" Momo answered too.

"Well, it is just nothing but I think I need help." Mina answered back very silently and shyly since she is quite not sure how to say what she want.

The two others did not hear her because she said it very low volume. "Wait Mina-chan. I will set my phone in loud speaker and high volume so I can hear you." Sana said and Momo agreed on it. "Yeah. Okay done. Loud speaker mode! What did you say again Mina-chan?" Momo said on the other line.

"I think I need help from you girls." Mina repeated herself.

"Okay?... So what is it?" Sana says.

"I kinda want to be friend with Chaengie but I don't know how." Mina said shyly.

"Chaengie??? Who?" Momo questioned.

"You really are slow Momo-chan. Mina is referring to Chaeyoung. She have given her girlfriend a nickname which is Chaengie!" Sana answered on behalf of Mina.

Mina was quite shock to herself by the unexpected nickname she have given to Chaeyoung.

"Oh! I get it!! Well I kinda expected that they will be together since Mina-chan is too obvious that she is whipped to that cute cub." Momo said.

"What cute cub are you saying Hirai Momo?! Stop it!.. You can have that tofu girl but Chaengie is mine!!!.." Mina growl to the other.