Chapter 18

<<< On Previous Chapter

"Tell me if Chaeyoung rejected you and gonna make sure to wake her up. You and my baby are match made in heaven and destined to be together. You can now go upstairs and wake up your future wife." Chaeyoung's Mom added.

>>> Current Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In Chaeyoung's Room~~~

No One's POV

When Mina entered the room, she saw Chaeyoung who is sleeping looking like cute cub. I smile made its way on Mina's face and approached the sleeping baby.

Mina sit on the side of the bed and hold Chaeyoung's face and looking at her with loving gaze.While Mina is caressing Chaeyoung cheek with her left hand, the cub move indicating that she is about to wake up. Mina removed her hold and Chaeyoung eyes opened.

"Minari?" Chaeyoung tilted her head and questioned while her eyes are still half close. "Good Morning Chaengie." Mina said and smiled to Chaeyoung.

Mina's voice wakes Chaeyoung up and cause her to sit up and open her eyes widely looking at Mina.

"Happy Birthday Chaengie." Mina added.

Chaengie smiled and then hug Mina. "Thank you Minari~~~" Chaeyoung said then pulled out from the hug.

"You are very early today. You seems to be much more excited then me on my birthday." Chaeyoung said teasing Mina.

"Ofcourse! Today is your day. I have a lot of plan for today. We are gonna have fun for sure. We will make this day especial for you." Mina said happily.

"Ofcourse it will. You are with me so I'm sure this day gonna be special." Chaeyoung said and smiled at Mina and stand up and lead them downstairs to have their breakfast. Mina smiled widely on what Chaeyoung said. She tried not to put any meaning on it since she gotten used by Chaeyoung's sweet words but it still make her blush and silently hoped that Chaeyoung will return her feelings later.

Mina and Chaeyoung had their breakfast and then spend their day in the Amusement park until afternoon.

They went to Mina's house after since Mina invited her to eat dinner with her.

When they arrived, the house is close and the lights are off. Mina opened the door and lead Chaeyoung inside.

The lights was turned on and then Chaeyoung so the rest of their friends who started to sing birthday song for her and walking towards her. Chaeyoung was surprised and looked at Mina who have a knowing smile. She looks back again in their friends and smile on them with teary eyes.

"Happy Birthday baby cub. Blow your candle." Nayeon greeted Chaeyoung and rest of their friend also greeted her with hugs after she blew the candle.

"Thank you everyone. I love you all so much." Chaeyoung said smiling with tears of joy.