Chapter 19 [End]

<<< On Previous Chapter

"Thank you everyone. I love you all so much." Chaeyoung said smiling with tears of joy.

>>> Current Chapter

No One's POV

After they celebrated Chaeyoung birthday, everyone returned on their on home.Now, Mina and Chaeyoung are the only once left in Mina's house.

"Thank you very much for this day Minari." Chaeyoung said to Mina with so much sincerity since she is really glad that Mina made her day special.

"You don't have to thank me but you are very much welcome Chaengie. I am glad that you are happy." Mina said smiling then her expression changed. She got nervous since this is it. She is now going to confess to Chaeyoung.

Mina's POV

"I want-" I started but Chaeyoung called my name in the same time.Chaeyoung and I look at each other and laugh a bit.

"Okay, you go first Chaengie." I said. Letting her talk first before I confess.

"Well..... I know you like me Minari." Chaeyoung said while looking in my eyes.

I look down feeling caught red handed. I might have a clue that she knows but still. Oh. my. What I am gonna do? I am just about to tell her.

"You have been really great best friend to me." Chaeyoung continued.

Oh no... Is she going to reject me? I have not yet started to confess though. This can't be. I am dying here.

"I am not sure if this is a great time but.." Chaeyoung added and paused.

Chaengie, this is really not a great time. I am just about to confess. You know, confession first before rejection. I think that was supposed to be the order here. I am not expecting this.

"I-" Chaeyoung started to speak again but I stop her by hugging.

"Chaengie, I think I need to talk first before you reject me." I said while hugging her.

"Huh?!" Chaeyoung said and pulled out from the hug while holding both my shoulder and look at me with questioned looked.

Silence came then I started to speak again while looking at Chaeyoung who is still wondering what is happening.

"W-well I-" I stuttered to say but was interrupted by Chaeyoung.

"Oh!" Chaeyoung said loudly which looks like she just now realize what is happening in here.Chaeyoung smile at me which made me wonder.

"You thought I'm gonna reject you?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"You silly penguin." She hugged me and I was in daze.

"I love you Minari. I will be happy to be with you." Chaeyoung said on our hug.It made me realize and pulled out from the hug ang look at her.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Yes! I. love. you. Minari! soooooo much." She said smiling and then kiss my cheek.

"So you are mine now? You are my girlfriend?" I questioned again to make sure that this is true.

"Yes. I am yours and you are mine. You are stuck on me." Chaengie said.

"I love you Chaengie." I finally said and smiled widely on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I have finished this story in exactly one week. This is my very first story.

I would like to send my gratitude to you who are currently reading this. I hope this story made you smile.