Chapter 11

<<< On Previous Chapter

I hook my left arm on her right arm and drag her with me going to the canteen.

>>> Current Chapter

No One's POV

A lot had happen. Two months had pass.

The Yoo couple is still going strong with their relationship.

Sana still kept on flirting to Tzuyu which is just being shrugged or avoided most of the time by the goddess. The only improvement on them is there a few times that Tzuyu gave in to the older when she asked her for them to hang out alone. Well, their hang out still consist of Sana talking and flirting with her and she just kept on quiet. Still Sana was happy about it since they have alone time.

For Momo and Dahyun, it was shocking... ...............Well, they became a couple. Even the great Sanaconda was amazed and shocked that the pabo have get her girl earlier than her.

What happened there was... one time Dahyun invited Momo to this new food cafe near their school. The cafe offered a all-you-can-eat cup cakes in a very low price as a celebration of their opening. Knowing Momo as the food zombie, Dubu treated her.

While they are eating and having they chit chat. "You are really kind Dubu for treating me here. I really rally like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Momo questioned. Dubu choked on a piece of cup cake that she was eating. Momo immediately gave her water to drink which she did. She take the cup of glass and drink the water with a big gulp. She is still very shock with the confession of the girl in front of her.

Silence..... that took after that. Dahyun is just looking at Momo. While Momo just keep on eating and looking at her food. After of about 5 minutes of silence, "So....?????" Momo asked again like waiting for answer but still not looking at Dubu.

"W-Well...I ...I-I d-don't know.." Dahyun stuttered and unsure what to say.

"Don't you like me?" Momo said and turn her gaze to Dahyun with a bit sad and a pout on her face.

Dahyun immediate melt at the action and denied it as fast as lightning bolt. "O-Ofcourse not.. I mean. I do like you" Dahyun answered back.

This causes Momo's face to light up and have a bright smile on her face. "Then, we have no problem. I like you and you like me so we are now girlfriends." Momo announced smiling to Dahyun. Momo stand a bit from sitting to move forward to Dahyun who is in front of her and gave her a kiss on the LIPS. She return to sitting and start eating her food again.

The oh so great Dubu is shocked, frozen, wide eyes looking at Momo.

That was happen on how they became girlfriends. Momo announce it to their friends after.While on Michaeng, the two got really very close. Chaeyoung was really liking Mina's presence with her since the girl is very silent but when she talk to the older, Mina diligently listen to anything she says and always encourage her on her likes and hobbies.

While Mina was on the center of the earth deep fallen in love with the younger. There is no way on saving the whipped penguin.