Chapter 2

<<< On Previous Chapter

I felt my world stops and like there are no one in this room other than the two of us. My eyes are rooted on her. I cannot move it away. It is just like I am stuck on her.

>>> Current Chapter

Still Mina's POV

Her eyes are still half close but directly looking at me. I think she is still on her way out of her dreamland. Then an expected thing happen, she smiles and her dimple is shown. It causes my heart to triple its heart rate. It just me or I have seen a bright sun and a rainbow at the background?

When eyes are now fully open, she immediately remove the smile on her face and hide her dimple. She look around the room and notices that all our eyes are on her. She stands up, get her bag and walks out of the room with a straight cold expression like nothing happen.My eyes followed all of those actions of her until she walks out of the door. I am still looking at the door like waiting for her to return.

I felt a nudge on my left arms which causes me to walk out of my daze. I look at the source which is Sana. "Mina, why are you looking at the door?" Sana questioned. "I think she wanna get of the room already. Let us now go and proceed in our next class." Momo answered. I just kept silent and sigh after it.

I followed them when they get up and out the classroom to go to our next class. My mind is still keep on rewinding the event that happened earlier when the blonde girl, Chaeyoung, woke up.Is this what they called love at first sight? I have never been in love or like someone which is not even my friend. Even though I am fully newbie or no experience in the love matter. I have read a lot of romance stories which gave me a lot idea about love. She just mesmerized me without her realizing. I don't think she is even looking at me earlier since her eyes are half close. I have this feeling on me that I wanna be beside her and just look on her the whole day like an artist looking on an art work and appreciate every part of it.

She is beautiful but it is not the one which attracts me. I knew it. Her expression, her move it, and anything she does just mesmerize me. I think am falling...... in love.