Chapter 14

<<< On Previous Chapter

"That idiot really." Nayeon added.

>>> Current Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In Mina's House backyard~~~~~~

No One's POV

Once they have approach the backyard and Sana is sure that they are already alone. She face Tzuyu while still holding her hand. Sana open her mouth about to say something but there are no words that came out. Her face shows seriousness and sadness. Tzuyu caught the action of her and know that now Sana is serious.

Sana took a deep breath and look at Tzuyu with so much seriousness. "You know that I like you Tzuyu, right?" Sana started to say. This is the first time that Sana called her in her name and not in Chewy which nickname by Sana.

Tzuyu just nod and let Sana continue.

"I know I am just Sana and not on your league but I really really like you. No! I mean I really really love you, Tzuyu. I have been admiring you since two years ago. You might not remember it but you once help me when a two guys approached me and started harassing me. I was really scared that time but then you came and removed the hold of the guy on my wrist and held me gently instead. You scare them away and I started crying since I am glad I was safe already. You hug me and comforted me. We parted ways after since your Manager is calling you already that day. I was really glad for your help and since I was not able to thank you I did look for you. When I found out that you are a model, I supported you since I cannot really get close to you since there a lot of guards guarding you. When I heard that you are studying in our school, I was so very very happy since I can see you and be with you." Sana said and then looks away.

"I know you don't like me like as much as I love you but I just wanted you to know that I am serious with you. Even if you don't love me now, I will make you to love me back." Sana said before looking at Tzuyu in the eye to show her sincerity.

Sana removed her hold to Tzuyu's hand and turn her back to return inside the house.