The image was of the people of Camelot placing down lit candles, flowers and other things underneath Aria's window. Aria recognised one of the people in the crowd. Violet stood, with tears streaming down her cheeks, in her usual blue dress and she was clutching a beautiful red rose. Ruby lay by Violet's feet whining sadly. Violet placed the rose down amongst the candles and other flowers. Standing up she whispered

" Goodbye. Sweet Aria. The greatest best friend in the world."

The scene then vanished and Aria looked up at her sister with wide shocked eyes.

Morgana avoided eye contact with her sister. She knew, doing what she did would hurt her. But it was the only way.

"They think I'm dead?..."

Morgana nodded.

Tears began to form in Aria's eyes and she started to breathe heavily. She stared at her older sister heartbroken

"How could you?"

"...I did what had to be done" Morgana replied

"By faking my death and kidnapping me?!" Aria exclaimed

" If I'd have let you run away you would've died for real!" Morgana revealed

"Please, 'Gana. Please, just let me go home" Aria begged tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Aria. But I cannot just sit back and watch my sister be killed "

And with that Morgana quickly exited the room and shut the door. Aria ran at the door and tried to open it but Morgana had already locked it shut, trapping Aria inside. Aria fell to her knees by the door and started sobbing. Aithusa slowly came over and placed his head on the young princess's lap and stayed there was she cried.
________________________________________

After locking Aria in her chambers, Morgana made her way to her throne room where some of her guards and Mordred were waiting for her. Mordred no longer had a bright, blood-red cloak around his shoulders but instead, a dark, black one and his once cheerful smile were replaced with a painful, grieving frown. He currently stood beside Morgana's throne with his hand on his sword hilt.

Morgana sat on her throne and nodded to some of her guards. They left and returned with a hooded figure. The figure came to a  stop in front of Morgana's throne.

" What a pleasure it is to see you again, Ari." Morgana greeted

The figure removed their hood to reveal a bold man with a large druid symbol on the side of his neck.

"The honour is all mine, my lady." Ari greeted

"Your arrival has been keenly anticipated, I can assure you. I have boasted of your powers... " Morgana turned and gave Mordred a knowing smirk. ".... Though not all believe."

"People may believe as they wish," Ari replied.

"Well, perhaps some small proof of your talents is in order " Morgana suggested. "After all, seeing is believing, is it not?"

"I am not an entertainer, my lady"

"Of course not" Morgana chuckled before turning serious again. "Think of it more as a demonstration. Extinguish those flames"

Ari glanced at the four fire pits that surrounded him "My lady I must protest"

"Indulge me," Morgana insisted.

Ari glanced back down at the fire pits and incanted a spell. The fires instantly went out leaving only the faint sunlight to light the darkroom.

"Impressive indeed," Morgana said obviously pleased. "Who here now could deny  your powers"