Todoroku, Midoriya, Bakugo

As Izuku and Shoto stepped together towards the center of the stage they dramatically turned towards one another to keep the audience on edge. Shoto looked a little spaced out, like he was thinking about something else. Not only that, he wasn't even looking at him. "Shoto-kun." Izuku muttered trying his best to not let the crowd noticed.
The half and half wouldn't listen. When Izuku looked into the audience he finally figured out why he wasn't paying attention. Even with his poor vision he already knew.
Shoto's father was in the crowed watching him.

Izuku couldn't think of anything else besides this.

He grabs Shoto's left hand and roughly places it on his waist. Then places his own left hand on the other's shoulder. Izuku's right hand on Shoto's face forcing him to look into his eyes. The green haired even had his leg lifted on his friend's waist causing Shoto to grab his thigh to prevent either of them from falling.

The shock in his face was actually priceless

The shock in his face was actually priceless. Though the audience believed it was all part of the performance and cheered wildly.
"Focus on me."
Izuku commanded. Shoto felt a blush creep on to his cheek. He didn't know why but the aggressive side of him seemed to make his heart go a little crazy.

(This was the original one I was gonna put but the second one was really romantic!)

The audience cheered and for some reason the women were cheering louder than ever. Once the two bowed and walked back stage, they both sigh in relief.

"Holy shit, you guys where so into it." Ochaco said. Eiji nodded, even he was blushing.

"What was that in the beginning? It gave me goosebumps!" The read head asked while rubbing his arms.

Izuku chuckles nervously. "We wanted to surprise the audience a bit." He said.

"Well it worked. Todoroki even looked surprised." Uraraka laughed. The only person who didn't laugh was obvious.

Bakugo stood there, clearly furious. Usually Ochaco would make fun of him, but she doesn't feel like dying today.
"Kac-"

"I'm up next, move." He said without yelling. That's when everyone knows he's pissed.

"What's up with him?" Eiji raises an eyebrow.
Everyone shrugs.

////

When Katsuki stands in the middle of the stage he could hear people talking about how stunning he looks in his costume. Which kinda annoyed him a bit, but Izuku did say he looked amazing in it.
As long as he says something about it everyone else's opinion is out the window.

When the dance was over, the blonde had a smug smirk on his face. Ignoring the audience's cheering he looked to see the look on Izuku's face.
His whole expression changed when he saw him crying.
Without bowing, Katsuki makes his way to the stage wing. "Why the hell are you crying, blindy?" He yelled.
Izuku sniffles.

"It's just that- Kacchan is so great. A-and the dance was so perfect. I'm... I'm so happy." Izuku sobs. Katsuki sighs in relief. The blonde pulled on his sleeve to wipe away the shorter male's tears.

"Okay okay, I get it! Just stop being a cry a baby already." He said.

"I'll try!" Izuku said failing to hold back tears.

"I hope that it's not Izuchan crying." A voice said behind the group. Everyone turned around to see Neito standing with his cane and smile on his face. Izuku quickly wipes away his excess tears and hugs his friend tightly. While everyone jealously watches.

"Neito-kun! Did you like the performance!?" Izuku exclaimed.

"I absolutely loved it! You looked so handsome up there too! But to be honest I was a little jealous that you and your dance partner were really close." The blonde said. "You all did very well. I'm surprised." Neito said towards Izuku's group.

They felt a bit surprised. He actually sounded genuine this time. Maybe he wasn't as bad as they thought.

"T-thanks." Eiji said.

"Oh! I almost forgot! We need to be in the audience now! The music department is about to perform." Izuku said linking arms with Neito towards the exit. Hi friends watched, grinding their teeth.
Why so much skin ship? Do they even realize that they casually look like a couple that's been together for years?

Everyone was dragged into the crowed near the from of the stage. They even forgot that they were still in their costumes. Izuku looked so excited.

"Deku, Bakugo was the last performance wasn't he? What are we doing?" Ochaco asked.

"Wait and see." Izuku said with a mischievous smile.