Little Sister

The next morning Todoroki pretend to still be asleep until Izuku let the door. When he left, the half and half gets up from his bed slowly. He remembered everything from last night and he wanted to leave the face of the earth, praying that an asteroid just shoot him down. The embarrassment was swallowing him whole and there was not escaping it. Shoto then ran into the restroom, pull the shower head to his face, and bursted cold water. Anything to cool him down. He almost didn't hear his phone ringing. Quickly he dried his face and stumbles towards his phone. It was Izuku.

Izuku (roommate):
I hope you're awake! I didn't want to bother you in the morning because you seemed pretty tired. If you're not feeling well I could tell the teacher.

Shoto didn't even want to reply because he was so embarrassed. Though if he acted like he didn't remember than maybe, just maybe he could be 5 feet of radius to his roommate. But then again they do live together. There's no point in trying to avoid him.

The student gets ready quickly and heads for the door. Today Tashinori was going to judge partners individually to make any critiques, so he had to go to class no matter what. Now that Shoto thinks about it. His duet choreography with Kirishima wasn't something he'd do. It's to late to change it now though.
Once Shoto finally got to the class room. The first person he sees was none other than his roommate. Shoto's entire body freezes when they made eye contact. Izuku smiles happy and walk towards him, not knowing the closer he is, the faster Shoto's heart races.

"You finally came! Are you okay?" He asked, caring as usual. The tall man nodded with a tiny of blush on his cheeks. Izuku sighs in relief. "Thank god. I was a bit worried for a bit. Today's important too." Izuku laughed. Behind him were Ochaco and Eiji talking to each other until they looked over to Shoto.

"Ice and Fire!" The Burnett pointed. Shoto raises an eyebrow.

"You guys are still talking about superpowers?" Izuku smiled nervously.

"Come on. Look at him! Doesn't he look like someone that could control ice and fire?" Kirishima asked. Izuku stepped closer to Shoto to look inspect him from the top to bottom, making the half and half feel some what insecure. The green haired admittedly nodded in agreement. Then Katsuki started walking in the groups directions.

"Hey Bakugo! What kind of superpower would you have?" Kirishima asked.

"Explosions."  Katsuki said without hesitation or thought. Everyone stared at him blankly. Half of them expected him to say something like, what the hell are you talking about? And not a forward answer."What? You asked."

"How would that be a superpower?" Ochaco asked to no one in particular.

"I don't know but some how it suits him." Izuku said. Everyone nodded including Todoroki. Katsuki just shrugs it off. He's being pretty calm today.

"Oi round face! I'm counting on you to not screw this up." The blonde points at Ochaco.
She gasps.

"You're counting on me?" She says dramatically. She holds on to Izuku's arm. "Did you hear that!? He needs me!"

"Yeah, need you to not screw up!" Katsuki growled.

"You both are great dancers. I'm sure All Might is going to enjoy your guys' duet." Izuku said. The blonde scoffed acting high and mighty. He had a wide toothy smile.

"If anything is wrong with this duet. It's not on me!"

////

"You're both lacking." Tashinori said. Katsuki's jaw was practically on the floor. Ochaco on the other hand didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Don't get me wrong, the choreography is amazing but it just look like you guys hate each other." The teacher said.